Chapter 27

(A/N)

Hope you like this chapter, and please cheer me up with your lovely comments!

-----

After Helen's party, Louis and his parents stayed in London. Louis to continue with his charity work, and his parents to carry own with their own duties.

The kids were ecstatic about him returning every day, and he was more than glad.

"This doesn't fit," Thomas told him, giving Louis a piece of the puzzle he was building.

Christmas in Thomas' house had been a little tragic. Their Christmas tree caught on fire, which resulted in a fire along the ground floor. Little nine years-old Tom was the one who suffered the most.

He suffered burns around his upper body, leaving him with a poor eye-sight. But seven months later, he was recovering. He had to wear thick glasses now, but with therapy they were hoping to reduce the amount of magnification he needed.

Louis gasped loudly, "What do you mean it doesn't fit?" he asked exaggerating his voice tone. He started inspecting the piece, lifting it high and pretending to be in deep thought "And what kind of shape does this extravagant piece have?"

Tom giggled, "What's extravagant?"

"Oh, that means weird, or fancy," Louis smiled.

"But that's not weird!" Tom laughed, "It's a triangle!"

"A triangle!" Louis shouted, making even other kids turn and laugh.

Tom laughed some more, "Yes,"

"And it doesn't fit?" Louis asked narrowing his eyes.

"No," Tom replied.

"Well, then I think we will have to use some magic," Louis whispered.

"Yeah," Tom whispered back, playing alone.

Louis took the piece in his two hands, covering it completely, "Say the magic words," Louis said, getting his hands closer to Tom's mouth.

"But I don't know any magic words," Tom answered with wide eyes.

"Okay, let's try..." He brought the piece close to his mouth, "Avada Keda..."

"No, Louis!" Tom yelled, putting his tiny hands over Louis' mouth, shutting him up, "That's an unforbibable curse!"

"Oh, no! Now the dementors are going to come and get me!" Louis whined.

"Shh! Stay still," Tom commanded, holding Louis in place.

Louis waited, holding in a chuckle.

"I think we're good," Tom sighed, "You're not going to Azkaban,"

Louis let out a dramatic sigh, "Now you say the correct magic words,"

Tom thought for a couple of seconds before whispering, "Whiskers and milk,"

"Whiskers and milk?" Louis laughed.

Tom laughed with him, "Like the whiskers on your face,"

Louis caressed his stubble, and faked a deep voice "These're not whiskers! This is the beard of a grown man!"

Tom laughed, "Yeah, you're old,"

"And what are you? Six?" Louis asked back.

"I'm nine!" Tom proudly answered.

Louis laughed, "Alright, nine, let's see if the magic worked,"

Louis handed him the piece, and Tom attempted to get it into the hole with the triangle shape.