Chapter 28 part II

(A/N) There's a no-smut version of My Fairytale. Just putting that out there ;)

Smutwritten by @kosmicgirl

Feedback is very very welcomed!!!!:)

-----

When they arrived to the Palace, they bumped into Liam in the main reception hall.

"Hey!" Liam greeted.

"Hi, Liam," Harry smiled.

"Where've you been?" he asked.

"Out," Louis replied.

"You went to get dinner?" Liam asked.

"No, we we're about to go to the kitchen and have something. You already had dinner?" Louis asked back.

"No, I haven't."

"Well, then c'mon," Louis offered.

They had dinner together on the southern kitchen. Liam asked about their day and told them about his. He helped Harry understand some other questions he had about their life, and Harry didn't feel silly asking them because Liam actually got excited explaining them.

Harry was comfortable around Liam because he already felt like family. And Louis was extremely happy they got along so well.

Shortly after dinner, Liam went to his room; he had had a long day.

"Haz, would you like to take a tour around the palace?" Louis said after Liam was gone, "Maybe like, walk for a while."

"Yeah, sure," Harry said smiling.

They both stood up from their chairs and started walking beside each other very close, hands touching sometimes and when they did, they both smiled, trying to keep the secrecy of what they actually felt whenever their skins touched, because obviously, there was always people around and they couldn't just hold hands or anything—just not yet.

Harry was amazed by the enormity of the place, and Louis couldn't say he didn't find it cute. The way Harry's mouth opened whenever Louis showed a painting or explained some kind of detail in a room, would always endear Louis because honestly, Harry is just the cutest thing ever.

They kept walking, making sure Harry would appreciate everything because Louis knew that, for Harry, this wasn't an everyday occurrence. The little long walk and the temperature of the rooms, made Harry all pink cheeks and his bangs rested on his forehead, making it look like a fringe—which looked really hot on Harry—but also, those full pumped lips of his made Louis' knees to quiver from time to time because even though he knew he was taking things slow, he was just a human and he craved for Harry more than he thought.

"I really can't imagine how you don't get lost in this place," Harry chuckled at the end of the tour, not really tired after the walk.

"It's actually not that hard," Louis laughed with him, turning to see him, noticing how the pink cheeks were now disappearing.

"No, wait a second. I know where we are. I've been here before," Harry started taking in his surroundings.

Louis chuckled before answering him, "Yes, silly, it's your room," Louis said opening the door and revealing the White Bedroom. They stepped in and closed the doors, not even bothering to turn on the lights; the only glimpse of light coming from the lights outside, lighting the gardens.

"Oh, right," Harry frowned.

Louis chuckled some more and finally, inside the room, he took Harry's face between his hands and leaned in, connecting their lips, lingering the hard, needy kiss before separating.