Chapter 16

Zouis on the side <3

Feedback is very welcomed! :)

-----

"Zayn," Louis called sitting down on the couch beside him, "Have you had boyfriends?"

Zayn shook his head, he was eating crisps so Louis waited for him to gulp the mouthful he was chewing "I've had dates, but I wouldn't count any of them as boyfriends," Zayn emphasised the word

Louis nodded "But you've dated," his mind drifted a little and Zayn's attention went back to the telly. "So," Louis said seconds later "how many days after a first date would you say it's ok to ask someone out on a second date? You think a week's alright?"

 "Are you asking me for advice about Harry?" Zayn chuckled.

 "No, it's about Daniel," Louis slapped him playfully "Of course it's about Harry, you idiot,"

Zayn laughed "Okay, okay. I guess it's the same. Haven't you been on dates?"

Louis sighed "Not with the same person more than once,"

Zayn raised his eyebrows amused "Bit of a player, huh?"

"Shut up, Malik, it's not like that," Louis shoved him.

"Loueh!" Zayn whined catching his bag of crisps a second before it fell from his lap.

Louis grabbed the bag and ate a handful.

"Well, it's Harry," Zayn said while Louis munched "Just call him, or whatever. Don't think too much about it,"

Louis nodded, standing "Yeah, I'll call him,"

Zayn chuckled "God, this is so chick flick-like,"

Louis had already dialled and was waiting for Harry to answer.

"Hello?" he heard Harry answer.

"Hi, Harry," Louis started playing with the hem of his t-shirt.

"Hi, Lou. What's up?"

Louis hesitated for two seconds "Hi, I... uuh, wanted to say that I had a great time last Friday, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out again. This Saturday, if you're free," He closed his eyes after his messy speech. He heard Zayn chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, I'm free," He knew Harry was smiling. Louis could feel his smile in his voice, if that makes any sense. "I'd love to go out with you,"

Louis opened his eyes and let out a nervous chuckle "Great. I'll see you around seven,"

"Okay, great," Harry chuckled.

Louis chuckled as well, but it came out more like a giggle "Ok, then. See you soon,"

"Bye Lou,"

"Take care," Louis hang up.

"That was embarrassing," Zayn laughed.

"Shut up," Louis grabbed a cushion and threw it in his direction.

 "And where are you taking him?"

Louis plopped down on the other couch "Don't know, but I'll think of something," Louis suddenly covered his face with his hands "Oh, no. D'You think seven it's too early?"

Zayn laughed "Probably. It doesn't matter, Louis,"

Louis phone buzzed and Zayn peered to see what was it

From Harry: can't wait :) xxxx

Zayn chuckled "See? Don't worry, Lou,"

*