Chapter 15

(A/N)

I got a comment saying I had some mistakes on the verbs. English's not my first language so I'm really sorry if I make grammar mistakes.

If you find any, I would thank you forever if you let me know! :)

Feedback is very welcomed!!!

*Louis drinking tea on the side* 

-----

Louis was watching the water on his mug slowly turn into a brown colour.

"Tea at this hour?" He nearly jumped, he didn't hear Harry arrive.

"Shut up," Louis snickered giving his tea a sip. It was just like he liked it. Really hot, but not tongue-burning.

"So... I was thinking..." Harry cleared his throat, hands in his pockets "wondering if, um, you... maybe wanted to grab dinner? With me?"

Louis looked up from his cup and smiled "Dinner?"

"Yeah, I know this place. It's small, but really good," Harry answered with a smug smile.

"Sounds great," Louis replied, not wanting to look eager, when, in reality, was praying that his knee-shaking didn't show.

Harry's eyes glowed with excitement "Great! So, I, umm..." He took his hands out of his pockets and set them on his back "I'll come and get you in an hour?"

Louis swallowed the sip he had in his mouth "Okay," he grinned.

"Okay," Harry repeated, taking steps back, "So, see you in a bit," he smiled.

Louis chuckled in response.

When Harry was gone, Louis rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Harry said it was a small place, and Louis figured it was on campus, so he chose to dress casually, maybe putting a bit more effort than usual on his hair.

Just when he had his white converse on, Harry was on their floor again.

Louis could not believe how good Harry looked with just a plain black tee and his worn down boots. He wasn't complaining on his usual flannels or baggy t-shirts, but that black tee couldn't fit him better.

 "You're all good to go?" Harry asked smiling.

Louis nodded and returned the smile.

"You look really nice, by the way," Louis said when they were in the lift.

Harry's cheeks turned a shade of pink "Thanks,"

When they stepped out of the lift, Louis walked beside Harry, following where he went.

"It's not very far, actually. But it's a little bit hidden so not many people know about it. It's a pizza shop." Harry explained

"Sounds good to me," Louis didn't want to be awkward, but wasn't doing a great job about it. He had never had a real date, let alone with a guy. And this is a date, right? Louis wondered. He supposed it was, but didn't want to ask Harry out loud.

His phone buzzed and saw Harry taking out his phone too.

From Zayn: You coming for dinner?

To Zayn: No, I'm eating out tonight.

He heard Harry chuckled "Niall just made me promise to cook his favourite tomorrow, since I'm not cooking tonight and I'm leaving him to Zayn's mercy,"

Louis let out a small laugh "If I were Niall, I would frequently make you go out,"

A cheeky grin formed on Harry's face "Maybe I will,"