1

You with that silly grin on her face
You with that body no one can resist
You who had stolen my heart and had broken it to pieces
Get away from my head

The memories I had with you, I so want to erase
The happiness I felt when I was with you, I couldn't seem to forget

Even after you left me like that
Even after what you did
You who have wrecked me to nothing but shambles
Get away from my head

That pretty smile you have on
Won't do your actions justice
That perfect body you possess
Won't change anything from the past

I should be hating you
And cursing you for life
But, I don't ... I can't. 
Please ... Get out of my head

I stand at the side of the stage with the rest of the band, waiting for our turn to get up there. The words from the song the seven boys are singing stab me right through my heart. 

"Damn!" Lysa, our keyboardist, exclaims from beside me. "JB's got the feels, girl. Look at him with that sexy angry face of his. SHIT! He's hot!"

"Fuckin' hot!" Our stylist, Ji See, adds, eyeing me with a meaningful smirk on her face. "Right, Ms. TiQ?"

"Shut up!" I say under my breath, glaring at her. I look back at the stage and feel my eyes starting to tear up. 

It's been three long years since I left him, yet the guilt still kills me every time I see him. 

Three years ago

I go to our usual meeting place an hour early, tears flowing down my cheeks. I sit on the bench and clutch on the paper I'm holding. "I'm really sorry!" I say out loud. 

Fifteen minutes before our agreed time, I get up, find a rock and put it on top of the paper that I laid flat on the seat I just vacated, and flee from the place. 

From the time I decided to leave him, I knew this was gonna happen. It still hurts though. There are many regrets yet all are in the past. The past that I can't change nor can I forget.

"Get ready!" Sung Min, our leader, clasps his guitar tighter towards him, nodding at us. "We're up next! Don't be nervous." 

"Look who's talking." Min Jun, our drummer, jokes. "Your lips are shaking, bro."

I bend my head lower and move to the side, away from the steps, when the end of the song comes and the boys of GOT7 come running down the stage. 

"Good luck!" I hear one of them say as they pass us going to the backstage. 

I can't lift my head up, even just to take a peek or smile as to whoever said it. I don't have the guts to do anything at this moment. 

For the past six months, after our debut, I would see him in events and other music programs. But, each and every single time, I'd be frozen. Just like now. 

I feel a nudge on my side and I turn to see Ji See raising a brow at me. "Go!" She is saying. She pushes me towards the stairs where the other members are. 

Focusing on what I need to do and the song we need to play, I carry myself and brave the lighted stage.

_______

Two years ago

"*Bakla!!!" My best friend from the Philippines, Jeremiah - a.k.a. Maia, shrieks at the other end of the line. "**'Tang ina! You haven't called for ages! What's the matter with you? Too busy to give your BFF a call?" He sounds angry, but I know he really isn't, maybe just a bit disappointed. "So?" I hear a smile from him now. "Are you going to debut, soon?"