9

"Tanya." Eric calls me at night as I prepare to go to sleep. 

"Uhm...." I grumble. 

"Ji See would be with you tomorrow. I have an important meeting with another producer for ..."

"Whatever ..." I cut him off. I was able to get through today - barely - without much of his help anyway.

"And ... Mark called me."

"What?" I sit up from my laying position on the bed. "Why?"

"I don't know ... he was saying something about the song. He was asking for your number."

"You gave him?" I raise my voice, forgetting about the grumpy Lysa in the other room. 

"No." He answers quickly. Of course he hasn't. If he did, I would've received a message or a call from Mark already, right? "I'm just saying. He was really curious about the song earlier."

"Thanks." I mellow down my voice. 

Shit! Could he have remembered? No, right? I mean .... I've only let him listen to it once ... he barely even listened to it ... he was just being kind that time. I knew he was annoyed of something ...

Maybe he was just really curious. 

I am so not anticipating the morning that comes. We have to be early since the GOT7 boys have another show planned for the afternoon. 

Ji See comes in at seven to help us with breakfast and take us to the condemned building .... Ahem ... JYPE.

"OMG! Ji See!" Lysa hollers once we're in the car. "You wouldn't guess who called me last night."

I notice Ji See sighing on her seat in the front. "Who?" She says, not sounding so interested at all. 

I look out the window and plug in my earphones, equally detached from the girl sitting beside me at the back seat. 

"JB!" She shrieks, making the plug on my ears useless. "He said he wants to hang out one time."

Ji See looks at her then at me. She clears her throat then turns to her front again. "Oh ... really?" I see her still looking at me from the rear view mirror. 

I turn up the volume of the music. Of course he called her. Why would he ask for her number if he wouldn't? 

I left him. I have to constantly remind myself that. He might not even know I still exist. He might not even care. Maybe it's not me he said he's missing yesterday. Maybe I'm just hoping that it IS me. 

TANYA! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. He wouldn't want you back anyway even if he knew who you are. Not even when he hears the whole story. Especially not when he learns the whole thing.

The early morning traffic that I used to hate so much, is quite a blessing for me today. It delays the time I'd be looking at his damn perfect face. 

But, the more I think of seeing him again, the more excited I get. 

STOP IT, TANYA!

____

"Hey!" JB awkwardly waves at us when we enter the room. I'm not sure if I should be relieved or disappointed when he pulls Lysa to where the computer is, kinda like wanting to ignore me. 

I go to the corner and do what I usually do when I get here, set up my guitar. 

"Good morning!" Mark hands me a cup of coffee over my shoulder. "Black ... No sugar." He says. 

The aroma of it makes me grab it and a smile forms on my lips when I put it in front of me. If Eric sees me with this, he'd be yelling at me already. Because of my constant panic attacks, the doctor has banned me from drinking anything with caffeine in it .... I sneak some from time to time though, I just can't help it.