23

No matter how I want to forget everything that's happened tonight, I can't. 

The interview. 

JB telling me he still loves me and that he'd protect me. 

And Mark ....

The scene in the car with Mark comes back.

Is he happy now? Is he laughing seeing me like this?  How much does he hate me to be doing this to me? Why? 

"I didn't do it!" Mark defends himself. "Why the fuck would I? Ask that boyfriend of yours. Maybe he did."

"You blame JB for this?" I glare at him. "What the fuck, Mark. Why the hell would he be spreading about what happened to us?"

"Why are you looking at me? There might be other people who knows. Why just me?"

"Because you're the only one I told it to." I shout back at him. 

Just this morning when I got to the practice room, the other trainees have been looking at me and snickering. I found out, they were talking about me and JB finally doing it ... you know ... sex. Yes ... we did it ... it started months ago .. but, the rumors just started spreading today. I don't know why or how ... But, with all the stress I've been having lately, not to mention Sung Hyun and my guilt on JB ... all my anger just come out on Mark. 

After that argument, Mark takes a vacation in LA.

"Good riddance." I grumble as I watch him leave with his bags from the window of my room. I didn't know I won't be seeing him for years after that.

"Tanya." I'm awakened by Eric shaking me. I almost fall off the sofa where I finally was able to sleep. 

"What?"

"You have to see this." He says, taking the remote and turning up the volume of the TV. 

I sit up and stare blankly at the screen in front of me. I grip Ji See's hand, which unknowingly finds its way to mine, tight, ignoring the fact that my nails are already digging into her palm. 

What the fuck is this?

Eric's phone rings and I don't have to ask to know who the caller is. 

"First off, we need to go back to three years ago ... about that scandal you were involved in .... "Is that true?"

"Yes."

"So, it's true you tried to ... you know ... use that method so you could debut?"

"It's true I wanted to debut."

"There are rumors going around about you being Ms. TiQ. Is that true? "

"Yes."

"Why are you hiding behind the mask?"

"I was scared. I didn't know what to do."  

"And the little girl?"

"My daughter."

"Would you be revealing to us who the father is?"

"I think it's too late for that. Besides, I've learned a lot from it."

"And JB..."

"I think we're done here."

Then it shows me getting up and leaving the interview room. 

How fucked up did the interview go? Very.