17

I'm still shaking even after Mark leaves the room. The image of Sung Hyun and those other guys won't leave my mind. 

I can't hear anything but my own screams inside my head. 

Can't feel anything but the pain that ripped me to shreds. 

Can't taste anything but my own blood in my mouth. 

Can't smell anything but the disgusting liquid they've ejaculated all over me. 

Can't see anything but the demonic faces laughing at me. 

I cry harder, oblivious of what's going on outside the now dark and quiet room. Blood drips from one corner of my mouth as I bite down hard on my lip. My nails are digging into my palms as I clench my hands into fists. 

Mark. 

My eyes are squeezed shut, yet my tears won't stop coming out. 

For the first time in three fuckin' years, I kissed someone back. Why did I do that? What's wrong with me? 

Why did he do that? Did he see me as a slut, too? Did he think I was that easy? Of all the people, why would Mark do that to me? I thought he knew what I was going through. 

A very loud bang on the wall makes me look up from where I'm balled up at the corner of the room. A crashing of what sounds like glass shattering on the floor follows. Then shouts. 

I force my senses back to me. I quickly get up from bed and put on the nearest clothes I could get my hands on. I grab one of the masks I keep in my drawer and strap it on, then open the door of my bedroom. 

"What the fuck!" I exclaim when I see the living room even messier than earlier when I arrived home. The shelf that was standing erect against the wall is now flat on the floor, all that was on it scattered all around. I'm guessing that was the crash I heard. Mark is straddling a bloody-faced JB on the floor. 

Everybody is either watching in the sidelines or trying to stop Mark from beating the life out of the boy underneath him. 

They all stop when I yell. "MARK! What the heck is going on here?" I look around the room and notice only a few people are left, just the rest of the GOT7 boys and my band. I don't see Lea anywhere either. I turn back to Mark who's breathing heavily as he slowly gets off JB. I see blood coming out of his own nose and from a cut just above his right eyebrow. "What have you done?" JB's still on the floor, having a difficult time getting up. He lifts his head a bit but it goes back down. The side of his shirt is bloody, too. It must be coming from the cut he has when he got stabbed. "What did you do to him?"

"He started it!" Mark answers, his eyes rolling as he does the same with his tongue inside his cheek. 

"I don't care who started what, Mark." I yell at him, getting even angrier than earlier. "Didn't I tell you earlier to get out? What the fuck are you still doing here?"

I am aware that everybody is silent. Their eyes are on both of us. But, I don't care right now. I'm just angry and very very very emotional. 

"I'm sorry, ok?" Mark says, his expression softens as he walks towards me. "I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to happen like that. I just ...."

"You FUCKIN' shit!" JB comments from behind him. He's seated now with the help of Jinyoung and Jackson. "Sorry for what? For hitting on her?"

"Shut up!" Mark shouts at him, his nose flaring again. "Just shut the fuck up, JB." He turns to me again. "Please ... Ta ... Please. Listen to me. My ...."

"You shut up!" JB interrupts again. 

Without another word, Mark goes back to him, his fist flies to JB's face, making him fall back on the floor and let the blood flow out again from his nose.