5

JB

This new project is just killing me. JYP promised us he wouldn't add any other shows in our schedule after last year's successful winning streak with our latest album. But, what's this now? I'm already stressing out on the preparation for our comeback in March. We're expecting at least a week of free time before that. I don't think we'd be able to do that. 

The only good thing about this is  ..... Shit ... I can't even think of any. 

I lay my tired body on my bed, wishing for the nth time we'd be allowed to live separately from each other ... or at least the company would provide a much bigger house for the seven of us .... oh ... eight ... sometimes nine because of our managers. We're past our three years anniversary as a group and all we get is more work. 

Yeah sure, the dating ban is over. That doesn't affect us one bit. We don't date anyway ... except for Junior, that is. I ... have girls. Not one serious relationship though. Relationships just ruin you. 

Look what happened to me when I tried. 

I stare up at the ceiling and notice a small torn piece of a sticker. It's a part of the glow in the dark sticker Tanya has given me when we were still together. I was planning on removing it today when I saw it last night. But, with the sudden schedule they gave us, it just slipped my mind.

Has it been three years? 

"What's this?" I ask her, laughing at how childish she gets when she's excited. 

"C'mon. Just open it." She urges, attempting to take the paper bag from my hand if, after a second, I still don't look inside. 

"What?" I exclaim, still laughing. I reach into the bag and pulled out a whole sheet of sticker paper. 

"I've had it printed so it would match my tattoo." She looks really eager for me to see it. She pulls up her sleeve, showing me the chain of red and blue stars tattooed on her arm. "See?" 

"What would I do with this?" I ask, raising a brow

"Stick it somewhere you could see it before you sleep at night. So you'd think of me before you close your eyes." She sounds too enthusiastic. 

"What?" I sometimes don't understand her. One day, she acts older than her age. At most, she's like this ... just .... childish ... but cute. 

"No?" She pouts then. "Then stick it up your ass. You killjoy."

Why the fuck am I even still thinking about her? Fuck!

I force my eyes to close, just like every night she comes into my mind ... that's most of the nights for me. But, more so tonight. 

The moment I've laid eyes on that girl from the band earlier, I automatically imagined Tanya's face behind that mask. I don't know why. There's something about that mysterious girl that reminds me of her .... I just can't pinpoint exactly what.