14

"Tanya. Hey!" I hear voices from around me. I open my eyes and see seven faces of boys I'm very familiar with. "You ok?"

"I....Shit!" I immediately sit up. "Damn it! What happened?"

Someone hands me water and I immediately gulp it all down, moistening the burning in my throat. 

"Babe. Are you sick or something?" JB gets down beside me, massaging my hands. 

I smile up weakly at him. "Maybe it's just because I didn't eat." I tell him, not wanting him to worry more. I'm sure it's more than that. For the past few days, I've been feeling sick. I've also been to the doctor and she said she didn't find anything wrong with me. Maybe I'm just tired ... over fatigued or something. Aside from the training with the other girls, I'd sometimes practice with the boys just so I'd spend more time with JB.

"You sure?" He asks, concern still on his face. "Wanna go eat then?"

I nod vigorously, making it look like the thought just excites me. 

I open my eyes, expecting the same faces looking down at me. However, I see different ones - Eric, Lysa and Ji See. I close my eyes again and breathe deeply. 

I immediately get up when I remember the show. "Shit!"

"Shit is right." Lysa grumbles. "Just get up from there. We'll be up soon."

I sigh in relief, putting a hand over my still aching head. Just then that I realize I'm not wearing my mask. "Fuck!" I look around and see I'm in a closed room.

"Here." Ji See helps me put the mask on, making sure it's secured. 

"Hurry up, will yah!"

"JB didn't see .... did he?" I ask any of them, getting a bit nervous. 

"Unfortunately, I was there before he could get off your mask." Lysa rolls her eyes at me. "I should've just let him see you. So, he would know what a slut you really are."

I'm still too dazed to argue with her. I follow Eric out the door. 

"Just in time." One of the staff says when he sees me out the door. He hands me my guitar and pushes me towards the side of the stage where JB, Mark, Yugyeom and Bam are. 

"T .... Hey." Mark almost says my name when he meets me. "You ok?" Because of my mask, he puts a hand on my neck instead, feeling my temperature. "What happened?"

"Uhm..." I nod. "Where were you?" I ask him, not knowing where it's coming from as I suddenly feel upset he wasn't there earlier. 

"I'm sorry .... I was just talking to somebody." He says as he helps me fix the strap of my guitar. 

"Who?" I pout at him, "Lea?" Shit! Why do I even care? But, I see the girl sitting with the audience and she's looking our way, making my blood boil even more.

"Uhm.... yeah."

I swat his hand away when he puts it on my shoulder. "I'm fine. I can do it on my own."

"Are you angry?"

"Why should I be?"

"Ms. TiQ? You feeling better?" JB comes from behind me, looking really worried. 

I turn to him, erasing the frown from my face. "Yeah. Sorry about that." I replace it with a weak smile.

"What happened? Are you sick or something?" 

I shake my head. "Just ... a bit tired maybe." 

"Are you ok to go up there?" JB asks. 

"Yah!" Mark turns me around. "You're upset aren't you?" He's still asking about earlier and I don't really know why I acted that way.