11

His name won't even come out my mouth as we stare at each other for I don't know how long. I can see he's also hesitating to open his mouth again. 

The effect of the alcohol has disappeared and I'm back to being sober. 

What is with this day? First Mark. Then now, JB? Lord ... Thank you so much for giving me a break. I shout inside my head sarcastically. 

Finally, I'm able to move my feet. I slowly take a step back and turn around. 

"Wait!" 

I stop, close my eyes for a while and take deep breaths. I feel him behind me. I wait for a second for him to say anything. But, he stays silent. I start walking, then jogging, until I end up running. I'm not sure where I'm going, I just want to get far away from him. 

I only stop when I think he's not after me. I look around and realize I'm in the subway. Why or how I got here, I don't even know. But, I start trembling in fear when I see no one around. More so when I hear drunk male voices coming. 

I stand still behind the wide post, praying they won't notice me, that they'd be too drunk to see the frightened girl hiding behind the panel, shaking in horror. 

But, of course, my luck left me today. 

"What do we have here?" One of them says as they approach my spot from behind. I'm about to run for it, but hands grab my hand and I get pulled to them roughly, making me hit my head on the post and I fall on the floor, twisting my wrist since the guy is still holding onto my hand. 

I don't look up but I see that there are three of them based on the pairs of shoes around me. 

"What do we do with her?" One asks. 

"What do you think we should do?" The first guy answers, chuckling wickedly. 

My feet get yanked from under me. My head hits the floor hard and I'm pulled to a dark part of the subway, just behind the walls of the ticket booth. 

I scream, asking for help and telling them to get off of me. One slaps me on the face hard, yelling at me to keep quiet. I'm about to shout again when one of them takes out a knife from his back pocket. 

I silently fight back, kicking and moving my hand from side to side. But, with the three of them holding me down, I can only manage to push one of them a bit with the heel of my sneaker. 

The knife finds its way to my neck, pressing deeply against my skin. I feel warm liquid trickling down and I stop, completely letting them do what they want. I close my eyes and my body goes limp as my tears flow down to the cold tiles beneath me. 

What's the use of fighting? I've been sexually used one too many times in the past anyway. What's with another one?

My shirt gets ripped in half, my pants pulled down to my knees. One of the guys goes on top of me and I can feel his hard on pressing on my thigh. I bite down on my lip, stopping myself from screaming since the blade is still on my throat. 

"Hurry up." One of them says. 

I feel him entering me now. I try to put my legs together, but, those too, are held on place. There's nothing else to do but let him get inside me. My hands turn to fists as he pumps and makes gruesome sounds with his mouth. The two others watching impatiently nudge him to hurry. 

"YAH!!!!" I hear a loud shout from afar then quick footsteps approaching. The disgusting thing inside me pulls away and there are groans and grunts and more shouts. 

I pick myself up and crawl to the corner, pulling my pants up. I hug my knees towards me and secure my head between them. 

After more yelling and grunting, footsteps start running.