Y/N mums vists PT 2

So mum basically I moved here because well do you remember Michael as I said that I see Perrie getting angry my mum yes sweetie he was a gentleman no mum he wasn't he treated me badly but I acted like everything was okay between him and me he'd always go out and come back drunk nothing happened but he'd try to do stupid things when you asked me how did I get that mark on my arm and I told you oh I accidentally cut myself while I was cooking well the truth is that he done it I lied because I didn't know what would happen if I told you, then I finally got the confidence to break up with him then he left me alone.

* Mum's POV *
All this time he treated her like shit!!

Then one night I went to a club with my friends again nothing happened but there was this boy who kept looking at me and it turns out it was him thanks to Jesy for  helping me out I said while letting out a small smile and well that's the reason why I moved I didn't feel safe there anymore so Pez suggested to me come and live with her and Jade I'm sorry I lied to you I wouldn't blame you if you call you disappointment because I am!!
* Mum's POV *
Wow I never knew what my own daughter been through she lied to me and she's not a disappointment in my eyes she done it to keep herself safe I only came down to tell that I've found a man who treats me well but after this I'll think I'll go back home. Y/N sweetie I'm going back home because I think you need time to yourself but feel free to text me or ring me whenever love you Hun.

Okay well that's weird I told my mum why I moved and she decides to go back home is she okay? But I'm going to respect her decision after all she is an adult but weird as we said our goodbyes I ran upstairs.
I blocked my door with the my draws beaus I knew one of the girls would come up so yeah

* Groupchat *
P: Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!!
Je: Come on Hun it's okay we are here for you
Ja: Hun you are worrying us especially Perrie
L: Y/N!!
Y/N: I am fine I just want time to myself x
P: For god sakes woman I was really worried!!
Y/N: Sorry ❤❤
P: It's okay but if you need someone to cuddle I'm here ❤❤
Je: Just a cuddle yeah 😏😏
Y/N: Okay Jesy why that's disgusting and she was trying to be cute stop ruining the moment

What  did I do to deserve friends like these

A/N: Do I add Y/N mum again??