Y/N catches Perrie cheating

So it has been a couple of days since I came back and Perrie has been the best she could be to me and I'm glad she has been.

* Perrie's POV *
So I have something on my mind I know y/n is going to be mad at me but I've been cheating on her and I have been for a couple of days and I don't know what to do about it I love her I really do but for some reason I love Megan still.

As the day goes on me and Perrie decided to watch movies because we were bored and didn't know what else to do but Pez seemed like something was bothering her and I don't know what it is so I went Perrie she went hmm I asked her what's wrong she said nothing baby I said okay and smiled, why is she lying to me.

* Perrie's POV *
So I'm about to go out and meet Megan yep that's right I am I know I shouldn't but I can't help not seeing her so as I went to leave I had to lie to y/n and say was going to club with Claud she went okay and smiled but I knew it was fake, couple minutes later I've met up with Megan and we were talking over dinner and she said have you broke up with y/n yet I said no

So me and y/f/n decided to meet up and go to a restaurant because we haven't met since the Michael incident when we were at the club anyway let's move on from that, we got to the restaurant I saw two blonde girls and one of them looked like Perrie I swear to god if she's cheating on me this is the last chance I've given her and she has blew it so it better not be her or something will kick off in here!!

* Perrie's POV *
As I went to stand up to go to the toilet I saw y/n and her friend walk in fuck I'm screwed so I sat down and went Megan y/n is here let's go before she sees and what does Megan do calls her over for fucksake!!!

So I went to walk out because of what I just saw I heard my name being called and it was Megan Perrie is with Megan I knew this would happen so I walked over and went hi Megan I didn't say anything to her! So Megan what are you and Perrie doing here together alone I said Megan replied with this is our third date I guess Perrie didn't tell you me and her were dating. My faced dropped with anger and Perrie knew what was about to be said!!

* Perrie's POV*
Oh fuck yep I've lost her and there is no getting her back this time anyway with me thinking that y/n said so you thought it would be fucking okay to cheat on me after I gave you another chance do you know what I wish I got on the fucking plane and left you when I had the chance to Perrie I fucking hate you and this is goodbye don't bother chasing after me because I am not going to come back to you ever again understood!! NIKITA WAIT I shouted before she ran out of the restaurant I've lost the love of my life for the second time

I went back to the tour bus and Jesy went what's wrong I went ask Perrie when she arrives back from her fucking date Jesy went you gotta be kidding me I said I wish I was and sorry for snapping at you! So I gathered my belongings and headed straight for the airport and got on the first plane home......