Y/n birthday/ FINAL CHAPTER!

SO TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY and I have no clue what to do today maybe I'll just chill and watch Netflix like I do on a daily basis, but maybe I should get up as it's 11am.

* Perrie's POV *
Today is y/n's birthday, me and the girls want to do something for her like they did for me the only issue is we don't have a fucking clue what she'd want to do or where she'd go to!

Soooo I go downstairs to the girls being up before me including Pez which she DESERVES a bloody medal for haha, anyway they were all looking at me till Perrie realised where she was looking and went red ( ABS GUYS ABS ) I giggled and went into the kitchen where Jade and Jed were!

*Jesy's POV*
Y/n is soooooo hard to buy for I mean I managed to get her something but I don't know if I'll she'll like it

I went back upstairs to my room because why not and I checked my phone and there was a message from Pez saying

P: Morning baby happy birthday I love you to the moon and back I'm so glad I'm yours and you are mine I love you more than words can say baba. Anyway I'll see you when you come downstairs love you babe ❤️

Aww Perrie is such a soppy cow

* Niall's POV *
So today is Y/n birthday and I got her my album for her birthday because you know best gift ever not only that she demanded a copy so she didn't have to pay for it and she's been asking for it for ages so I think today's the perfect day to give it to her, don't you agree?

So I was chilling in my bed when PERRIE EDWARDS decides to storm in to my room like she owns it anyway she went us girls want you downstairs so get your cute butt out of bed and come down stairs with me y/l/n I replied with cute butt aye and winked and she just looked at me and went move now idiot.

* Jade's POV*
So Pez went upstairs to get y/n as she didn't stay downstairs long enough for our liking this morning.

* Leigh's POV*
Me and the girls decided to go clubbing for y/n birthday party because 1: we don't know what she'd rather do other than sleep 2: we miss drunk y/n 😂

So I got downstairs and the first person I see is my Nialler so I instantly hugged him and felt home again weird I know but he's like my brother anyway he gave me his album for my birthday which I was buzzing about! Jesy got me a pillowcase with Perrie's face on it thanks Jessica! Jade and Jed joint present which is cool I'd hate Jed to spend money on someone he barely even knows anyway they got be a biscuit tin which was HUGE ( no lie ) LEGENDS! Leigh got me alcohol because you know she misses drunk me as she said! Now lastly but not least Perrie Edwards ( my girlfriend ) got me a necklace with our ship name engraved into it and a promise ring for we will always be together no matter what

* Later that evening *

So Leigh picked my favourite club to celebrate my birthday and rented it out for the whole night so nobody makes this a bad night but I look to my left ( the bar but shush 🤫 ) and saw HIM why the fuck is he here and shit his approaching me! He said look I didn't do this on purpose they said someone was celebrating a birthday in here and they needed more staff I didn't know it was for you y/n damn I'll keep my distance well I'll be behind the bar at all times anyway. Oh happy birthday and with that he left.

* Perrie's POV *
What the fuck is Michael doing here! I went over to y/n and asked to come get the drinks with me!

And here enters the death stares Michael is about to get. So he asked me what I wanted and went never mind you don't change I know what you want!

We walked over to the girls with Perrie still angry so the girls let us be and I said baby he didn't know it was my party they said the needed more staff and that he will get extra money for doing overtime babe he's staying behind the bar at all times well unless he needs a wee but other than he's coming nowhere near me OK!

* Couple minutes after *

By this point I was tipsy and I was staying like that so I sat down because I went light headed and nearly passed out Michael helped me sit down because nobody else noticed other than him then he went back to the bar Niall saw him and came straight over to me and went hey you alright babe I explained what happened and put my head on his shoulder and he knew that I wanted to leave so he got Perrie for me.

* at home *
We got back home and Niall ordered food which we debated about who was paying and I lost because he tickled me ( arsehole ) as always I was sitting next to Perrie no touching or anything and because she had a blanket I got cold and joined her and kissed her on the lips.

Best birthday by far!!

* Perrie's POV *
Think I might ask y/n to marry me!