Perrie's Birthday

Today is Perrie's Birthday so me and the rest of the girls have planned a surprise for our Pezza we were all discussing it downstairs till we heard her door open and her shout ITS MY BIRTHDAY we all laughed and went our separate ways so I went back upstairs only to bump into the Birthday girl and went ahem she turned around and smiled at me I said happy birthday princess she went thank you and hugged me, after that I went to my room to chill by myself for a little bit as I'm feeling a little bit down. I am thinking that Perrie don't love me no more but I know I mean the universe to her.

An hour later

* Perrie's POV *
So y/n hasn't been her usual self today on my birthday as well I want to know if my baby is okay that's all I wanna know.

I went back downstairs once I got dressed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with Nike air max trainers, hey baby thank you for my present love you babe is all I heard from behind me I turned around and smiled and went heyyy you didn't wait for me and pouted and she giggled sorry baby I was to excited she said it's okay princess love you I said.

The car arrived to take Perrie to her surprise birthday party me and the girls planned for her.

* Perrie's POV *
We are in the car on the way to my party and I was sitting next y/n she had her earphones in the whole way so I tapped her shoulder and went baby what's wrong the words she said hit me hard.

Perrie I don't think you love me anymore I've never seen her face drop so badly so I went baby look at me I love you so fucking much let's have fun today okay she smiled okay sexy and winked at me which made me blush like hard so I hid my face in her neck and she went aww is my baby gone red noooo I replied like a two year old aha

We arrived at Disney Land for her birthday and I've never seen her face light up so much she's a massive kid at heart she looked at me and the girls and went you didn't hire the whole thing out for me did you I nodded my head and winked then she went red

Couple of hours later
We got in the car to go to the club she wanted to go to and Perrie sat next to me and kept telling me how she was happy she was to spend her birthday with me once she said that we arrived outside the club and got out the car to walk inside the club.

* Perrie's POV *
This has been the best birthday ever and I'm glad that y/n is here to celebrate it with me this year anyway we got to the club and y/n bought the first round of drinks so I went and helped her carry them, it looked to my right and saw Michael so I went up behind y/n and went baby Michael is here.

Perrie told me Michael is here so I turned around and went I don't care I'm not letting anyone ruin your day princess let's get the drinks and go back yeah she smiled and kissed me as he walked past so he put he's head down which was weird he would usually cause a scene maybe he's matured ahaha I'm kidding

Back at home
We finally left the club at 3am snd went back home and decided to chill for a little bit and watch a movie me and Perrie snuggled up next to each other in my bed and watched frozen for like the tenth time in a row someone help me.

When I looked to my right I saw Perrie sleeping like a princess with her arms around me so I turned the TV off and went sleep as well but before I went to bed my phone when off and it was a message from Michael saying..........

A/N: I AM BACK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN EDWARDS 💖💖