Day out with the girls

A/N: THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER!!

So it's been a couple months since Michael backed off me and Perrie.
Anway.

It's about 10pm and I got up before everyone well that's what I thought anyway I got to the kitchen and there was Perrie edwards crying which caused me to run straight over to her!

* Perrie's POV *
So Y/n came running in the room with worry I keep getting told that she doesn't deserve me and how I ruin her life I can't help but think that so I told her what everyone's being saying and she said baby girl I do deserve you I do if I didn't why the fuck would I give you all those chances Perrie baby ignore them okay fuck the haters I mean not literally I might have to kill you if you do and laughed at the end and that's when I smiled at her and said thank you baby!

After I left Perrie I bumped into to Jesy telling me to go get ready as we are all going out which I wasn't aware of but when do I know things in advance from these lot erm never, it's only going to be me, Perrie and Jesy due to Leigh is with he man and so is Jade. Once I got changed there was a knock on the door and I opened and it was the only and only the sexiest Irish man of all times Niall Horan

*Niall's POV*
So I had a day off and I was in London and I wanted to go and see y/n because I haven't seen her in ages and she told me she was about to go off out with Jesy and Perrie I asked if I could tag along she went " Is it to much to ask " I laughed at that because she is clearly obsessed with the song she went course you can and the girls were happy with it

So me, Perrie, Jesy and now Niall all got into the Uber and Perrie decided to say let's go Thorpe Park fright night I looked at her with disgust she knows I hate stuff like that ugh why she so annoying!
We got there by 9pm and me and Pez were holding hands Niall was being childish and went y/n I might have to hold your hand because I'm scared I looked at him and went shut up and laughed he also laughed along with me I missed that sound!

Fright night has now started and the first maze was a killer clown one and omg I refused to but them 3 pushed me I was that scared I hid in between Niall and Perrie Niall found it entertaining that I was scared and decided to join in scaring me Perrie on the other hand went baby come here and had her arms around at this point I was in the front!

So fright night has ended and we all went back Niall stayed the night because he has a couple of days of so he's staying to have a catch up with me anyway we ordered dominos ( Use what you would order ) and a lot of sides and i mean a lot  anyway food came we watch a film called We are the Millers.

After the films I went straight up to bed and fell asleep and I think shortly everyone else did to.

A/N: Hope you guys didn't mind that I added Niall Horan because something a little different hey ho hope you enjoyed this little update ❤️