Boys - Chapter 2

I wake up by the sweet scent in the air of pancakes. It smelt so good that I jumped off my bed and ran to the kitchen. I saw mom sitting on one of the chairs in the dining room. She stared at me smiling brightly eating pancakes with honey.

"Good morning dear. So what time did you come home yesterday Akane?" She asked and instantly stared at me very seriously, her bright smile went away and I felt like I was stuck in a middle of a dark room.

"Mom, I'm so sorry! I was texting Kanae and I completely forgot about the time! Please forgive me!" I begged running beside her and bowing a couple of times.

"Fine. But who was that boy that walked you home?" She asks letting me sit beside her and giving me pancakes.

"Oh he's our neighbor and we met at the park near by." I replied eating the pancakes happily.

"He didn't do anything to you, did he?"

"MOM!" I yelled.

"Anyways, you better get ready after you eat your breakfast. Remember today is your first day of school at Mikajike High School, so don't be late."

"Oh yeah... But do I have to go?!"

"Yes. And you'll going to get picked up by three boys. Their parents were my elementary friends so be nice!"

"T-three boys?!" I stood up chocking for a second.

"Yes, you never know... One of them might be your future husband." Mom winked at me smiling, making me sit back down.

"Mom. No." I stared at her.

"Okay okay! She laughed.

*TIME SKIP*

"Now since you're done, go ahead and change into your school uniform."

"Fine fine.." I finished my food and walked up to my room. I changed into my school uniform that was a black blazer with a red bow and black skirts, and so I had to wear long socks up to my knees.

I finally finished getting dressed, but then I heard the doorbell.

DING DONG

"Oh that must be them!" I ran downstairs to the entrance door and opened it. There were three boys standing in front of me.

There was the tallest one. He had blonde hair and crystal blue eyes with light skin and he introduced himself to me "Hello, I am Kei. The eldest son of the family." He smiled at me shaking my hands "You look lovely miss Akane. Nice to meet you."

"T- thank you K- Kei... Nice to meet you..." I blushed looking down.

Another boy with bright white hair and grey eyes jumped in front of Kei and introduced himself to me "Heya! I'm Kyo! The youngest son! Nice to meet you Akane!" He looked like a first year student and he was really sweet and cute!

"N- nice to meet you too Kyo! I hope we become good friends!" I smiled with my eyes closed shaking his hand.

The last one was really quiet and he looked like he didn't care one bit. He had dark black hair and black eyes as the night with pale soft bright skin. "Hey, I'm Haru. The second oldest son." He said without even looking at me or shaking my hand.

"U-um yeah.. N- nice to meet you... Haru..." I replied but he just scoffed and rolled his eyes. I stopped blushing and became nervous.

"Should we go?" Kei offered and smiled "We'll be late if we don't go now."

"Y- yeah." I answered staring at Kei.

I walked out of the house and walked together with Kei, Haru, and Kyo to school. It was really awkward because Kei and Kyo were just talking with each other and Haru was listening to music. So basically, I was lonely.

We were almost at school when I felt a tap on my should. I turned around and Haru was behind me. He was staring at me and leaned close to my ear and whispered "Be careful of Kei" then he backed up and and put on his headphones and continued walking like nothing happened.

I was behind him this time and I couldn't stop staring at him and why he told me to be careful of Kei. I stared at Kei and he saw me staring at him so he smiled sweetly at me, I smiled back then he continued talking to Kyo.

We finally arrived at the school and Haru was in same class as me. Kei was in year 4th and Kyou was year 1, just as I thought.

Haru looked very familiar, like I've seen him before or something. But I couldn't remember, no matter how hard I tried.