Anonymous - Chapter 13

"AAGH!" I screamed in pain with tears flowing down my eyes and water falling down from the night sky, while a pocket knife stabs my arm.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE AKANE! YOU'LL PAY AND DIE! SUFFER FROM EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE!" A girl with red hair, red eyes and pale white skin maniacally laughed. She also had dark red wings.

"S- STOP! P- PLEASE! I BEG YOU!"

"IT'S FUN HEARING YOU BEG FOR YOUR LIFE!" She slaps me and kicks me. The girl grabs my brown hair and pushes me to the muddy ground, "I won't kill you yet, BUT I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!". And before I knew it, she was gone...

The rain became more heavier as I tried to stand up, I stared at my clothes and my injured arm. I had bloody scars everywhere, extreme pain from my arm started flowing through my body. My clothes were covered with my blood and were even ripped up. I felt the pain echoing through my body as I tried to take steps towards my house, still crying, I groaned with pain.

Finally, after a long painful walk, I reached my house. All the lights were closed except the livingroom light, I knew Haru was waiting for me.
The door was unclocked so I entered the house.

"H- Haru..." Was all I could say, but I doubt it that he heard me since I just whispered. My body collapsed on the cold floor and my injured arm was the side that hit the floor, "AAAGGGH!!!" I screamed loudly.

"AKANE!" Haru panicked as he run to the entrance door. I couldn't see what his expression was since my eyes were tightly closed but tears still flowing. The only thing I could sense was, I was lifted off the ground and felt warmth.

That's all I basically remembered.

*

Bright light appeared out of no where as I slowly opened my eyes. I raised my arm that wasn't injured and whispered, "Am I... Dead?".

Everything was blurry but after a while of realizing, I was in my room. Everything was silent. A hand was holding onto my injured arm with warmth. It was Haru sleeping on floor next to me, and there were dried tears by his closed eyes.

I sat up and noticed that my injured arm was wrapped with bandage. My clothes were different tho, I knew Haru changed me, and I knew he saw but I didn't care at the time. Haru took care of all my injuries, of course I still felt pain, but it wasn't worst like it was when that girl attacked me. Suddenly, her image popped into my head, and all the things she said.

I quietly meeped but loud enough that Haru was able to wake up.
Haru raised rather quickly and shockly sat up.

"Akane!" Haru started crying silently staring at me.

"H- Haru... I- I'm sorry..." I whispered while tears slowly developed in both my eyes.

"It's fine Akane, you can tell me what happened when you're all rested up, right now, you need to recover." He forced a smile, but I could tell he was hurt inside by just looking at me.

"Thank you... I... Love you Haru..." Before I knew it I was already asleep, but before that, I felt Haru's warm soft lips upon mine.

~TIMESKIPUUUUU TO THE NEXT DAAAYY~

"Agh..." I groaned as my eyes open. Haru was sitting beside me holding my hand as he stares an me, "Haru..." I sat up and hugged him with my uninjured arm.

"Akane, be careful!" Haru panicked, but just stayed still.

"I'm sorry for making you worry! I'm... Sorry..." I started to cry but not letting him see me.

"Babe... I just want you to get better, I'm the one who should be sorry.... I PROMISED TO PROTECT YOU AND I COULDN'T!" Haru let go of me and started to cry with full of pain and anger.

"H- Haru... I-"

"Who did this to you." Haru asked coldly but still crying.

"It's... It's hard to explain..."

"Who... DID THIS TO YOU AKANE?!" His loud shout sent shivers up my spine as my reaction turned terrified, "I- I'm sorry Akane... I didn't mean to shout at you... I just want to know who did this to you..."

***

Ana's Note: Hi hi~! Oooh, whaf will happen in the next chapter? WHAT WILL THE GREAT AKANE TELL HARU~?! Wait and find out ;3

Sorry if you get mad but, I just want this to be good~

I just wonder what Akane will tell him~

Anyways! I hope you enjoy this story and continue reading it till the end! Thank you for all your supports and your kindness! I will make this more entertaining and fun for you guys!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Baibai~ ❤