Back To School - Chapter 10

Back to school... Seeing faces that I haven't seen for a long time. I wonder how Kei, and Kyo are doing? And Akashi? They haven't talked to me since Haru told them that we were going out. I hope they'll stop ignoring me, I miss how Kyo was so energetic and cute, and I miss how Kei was so charming, I also missed how Akashi was so nice even tho we don't exactly know a lot about each other. Haru said to just leave them be until they start talking to me again... But I'm really worried. Did the news really shock them?

Mom also finally came back after 16 days, although, she acted strange and I felt like there was something wrong.

"Honey... Wake up... You're going to be late to school." I opened my eyes and see my mom forcing a smile.

"M- morning mom... What time is?" I rubbed my eyes with my hands and looked up at her.

"7:00, you have exactly one hour" She smiled weakly and headed towards my door, "Go on, you shouldn't be late." I heard her sigh, but after that, she closed the door from my room

"I wonder what happened, I didn't get to ask her when she came back..." I mumbled looking down on my blanket, "I should start getting ready."

I walked out of my bed and headed to my bathroom to take a shower, after a while, I finished. My fashion sense wasn't the very best so I tried to look for something good, yet comfortable. I head down to the dining table only to see a plate with omelet and rice with ketchup, and a note. Assuming that was from my mom, I walked towards the table and read the note.

"Here's your breakfast hon. I won't be back until a few days again, I'm going on a trip with my workers. I already asked Haru if he could stay with you and he agreed to it. He also told me about your relationship, congratulations Akane. I'm proud of you, you chose the right man.

Take care of yourself dear. I love you."

The note kind of seemed suspicious, and I couldn't believe she let me have a boyfriend. Usually she would say, 'NOT UNTIL YOUR AN ADULT!'. I wonder what's up?

I finished my food and went to my bathroom once again to brush my teeth. After I finished, I walked to the couch and sat down waiting for Haru to pick me up.

DING DONG

When the doorbell rang, I assumed it was Haru, so I ran to the door and opened it, and it was him. But Kei and Kyo weren't there. Haru gave me a weak smile and said, "Kei and Kyo won't be joining us today Akane. They already went." I hummed in response and locked the door to my house, and made my way with Haru to school.

When we arrived, we went to the same classes, and we tried not to talk too much in public since we didn't want anyone to know about our relationship. It worked pretty well. I don't know what happened to Mizuki but she started to talk more and made more friends. But I never saw Kei or Kyo.

*The 6th Period*

Our teacher comes in the classroom with some papers in her hands.

"Everyone, I have a small announcement. We're going to have a new student tomorrow. He used to go to a school near here, but due to some problems, he decided that he wanted to move. I won't say the name of the person but I just wanted to let everyone know. And make sure not to bully him and be nice to him! You all are dismissed early." She finally finished after that long talk but I couldn't help but wonder who that new person was. Was it going to be a complete stranger or someone I know?

After school, Haru walked me back home and insisted to stay and take care of me like what my mom told him to do while she was gone.

He cooked dinner while I do my homework, but once he was done cooking, we both ate. It was a delicious meal. We actually had crispy chicken. I tried to compare my cooking skills with his but after a while of thinking, he was the better cook than me. After we ate, Haru took a shower in my bathroom and he already had some clothes ready that would fit him, from the last time he was at my house.

I layed on my bed, studying my ceiling patterns when I felt a body hug me from the side. It was Haru. I turned my head to his face and stared at him, he smiled and whispered, "I love you...". I giggled quietly and whispered, "I love you too...".

After that, we met in the world of dreams...

***

Ana's Note: Gomenasai! I'm sorry if this didn't have much actions. I didn't think it was necessary for the first day back.

Please forgive me! I swear, I'll make it even better!

Have a great day~! 💙