Explanation - Chapter 21

Ana's Note: I made small changes~

***

*Akane's POV*

"GYAH! LET ME GO! DID HAYATO ORDER YOU TO TAKE ME?! WHERE'S THAT JERK?!" I yell as I get transported to Hayato, while a guard hold my wrists together, rather tightly.

"Do not dare to speak of the Prince like that again!" He slaps me as I whimper.

Before I knew it, I was teleported to a huge room. Guessing it was Hayato since it had his scent.

"Stay here. Prince Hayato will be here any minute," the guard kept his tone and expression serious.

Suddenly, the guard disappeared in front of my eyes.

I started walking around and sat on his bed. My head tilted towards his big window and noticed that it was dark.

Time goes extra fast when you go through teleportation.

"Hello, my dear~" I looked towards the door and saw Hayato walking to me. He leaned closer and pecked my lips.

"Ugh..." I pushed him away and rolled my eyes, "what the hell do you want Hayato. I already told you I-"

Before I could finish, Hayato already made pecked my neck. Next, he started sucking on my neck.

I whimpered and tried to push him away, "H- Hayato... S- stop, g- g- get away!" Hayato was now on top of me. I was laying dow his bed and he was kissing me roughly.

Ana's Note: You know what happens next....~

The next morning

My eyes widened as I woke up. I sat up and whimpered loudly.

"GYAH~!" I reached my back and looked beside me. "Hayato you jerk." I whispered as he opened his eyes.

"And why am I a jerk?" he sits up and hugs me from the side. "Does it hurt?" He looks up at me with a straight face, "Your back I mean."

I pushed him away and remembered we both weren't wearing clothes.

"Oh my demon... DON'T LOOK AT ME YOU PERVERT!" I slapped him and ran to his bathroom.

.

"Akane? Are you alright? Should I ask a maid to bring in clothing fo you?" Hayato knocked on the door a few times and tried to open the door.

"GO AWAY! NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT! JUST INCASE YOU DON'T REMEMBER, YOU RAPED ME LAST NIGHT! AND ASK A MAID TO BRING ME CLOTHING!!!" I yell with tears in the corner of my eyes. I tried to stand up but instead, I got dragged down by the pain on my back. I whimpered and layed on the cold marble tiled floor.

"Look... Akane, I know you may not care after what I did to you but... Please just listen. Ever since we were little, she used to play around everyday. But that only lasted for 1 year... Only 1 year because when you turned 4 years old, you met Haru."

Still laying on the floor, I crawled up in a ball listening to Hayato.

"I already knew that Haru was my younger brother. He was tortured and was brainwashed by the orders of my parents. Haru was sent away since they only wanted one son. That one son was me.
Haru was already living with a new family when he met you. But I was watching both of you all those times... Like when you two got your first kiss... Akane, I was there. Seeing the person I loved in front of me being kissed was... Extremely painful. Sadness, anger, jealousy, revenge... All those feelings ran through my body.
I'm sorry... I thought I could've controled myself. It was too hard to tho...
But at the end, Haru got you first before me. I don't expect you to forgive me... I'm sorry..."

***

Ana's Note: Hi hi~! I'm sorry for not updating for a long time! And I'll have to put this story on hold for a while until I get some good rest. I haven't been able to sleep, eat, and focus.

It's personal reasons, but I hope you understand.

Baibai for now~! ❤