Anger - Chapter 8

It's been 12 days now and my mom hasn't come back. The school actually gave all the students no school since they were fixing water problems. And tomorrow is suppose to be the first day back. Mom said I can go to school. Only if I'm with Haru, so I'm going to be sticking with Haru for a while until mom comes back. Although I'm starting to get worried.

"Haru, dinner's ready!" I called out while I bring food to the dining room after I just finished cooking dinner for both of us.

"Coming!" Haru called back.

*Haru's POV*

I walk to the kitchen and sees Akane filling 2 glasses with water. I tip toed behind her and I hugged her from the back. I rest my head on top of her shoulder and smiled. I give her a peck on the cheeks and silently sniffs the strawberry scent she has.

Akane turns and faces me kissing me on the lips. I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks slowly turning pink. I gently bite the bottom of her lips making her moan. I opened my eyes and saw her eyes closed as she holds onto my waist.

"H- Haru..." I licked her lips asking for an opening, and so she did. I explored her and I still tasted strawberry, for some reason I tasted strawberry candy, I have no idea why...

We both paused for a brief second to gasp for air and just when we were about to continue, the doorbell rang.
I smiled at Akane and gave her one last peck on the lips and started walking towards the door.

I opened the door and I saw Kei and Kyo standing there.

"Big Bro! Hey! How are you? How's Akane~San?" Kyo jumped at me and hugged me. I asked him to let go and so he did, while Kei just stares at me suspiciously.

"Hmm... You two have been alone in the house for 12 days. Did you two do 'anything'?" Kei raised one of his brows and stares at me.

"No. What are you two doing here" I answered coldly.

"Awwe, can't I visit my big big bro who hasn't come home for 12 days?! And I also wanna see how Akane~San is doing! She's really sweet and nice!" Kyo explained.

"Fine. You two can stay for dinner. But after that, leave." I let them walk in and lead them to the dining room, telling them to take a sit while I  prepare what to tell Akane about having visitors.

I walk to the kitchen and sees her humming, while I hug her from behind, "Akane, we have some visitors that'll stay until after dinner. Kei and Kyo." I let her go as she turns around and faces me.

"Hontoni?! Good thing I made extra food for tonight!" Akane smiled looking excited.

~TIMMMME SKIPATU TO THE DINING ROOM WHILE THEY EAT FOOD~

*Akane's POV*

"Akane dear, it has been quite a while since Haru has been here, and I asked him this already but, did you two do IT?" As Kei said that last word everyone that was eating except for Kei of course and Haru, started chocking. Kyo turned cherry red as he run to the kitchen coughing, while I just coughed for a second and drank water, but my face still very red.

"Kei. I already said it. No we did not."

"Just trying to be sure. I just don't want little Akane having her first with you." Kei smirked eyeing me, while Haru stands up and getting mad but still tries to remain calm.

"I think you and Kyo should go." Kyo walks out the kitchen feeling better but still blushing, "B- but..."

"NOW!" I looked up at Haru, and he looked serious, dead, mad.

"O- okay Haru!" Kyo meeps and drags Kei out of the house in a really scared way. Me and Haru eyed them as they both leave. Then Haru walks to the door and locks it.

Haru walks towards me and carries me in a bridal style way up to my room. He places me down on my bed and heads towards the door as he locks it and closes the lights. He walks towards me, now looking calm.

Shivers went up my spine, and butterflies started flying in my stomach as I got scared of what Haru was going to do.

"Don't worry Akane. I'm not going to do anything." Haru sighs and lays on the bed beside me holding me tight as I closed my eyes and rested my head in his arm, and his other arm holding onto my waist.

Haru snuggles his face in my hair and and whispers, "I'm sorry I made you scared... I won't do anything unless you tell me too...".

After that, we both fell asleep...

***

Ana's Note: Hey hey! I'm just curious, should I add more actions towards Akane and Haru? Or make a love triangle between Akane, Haru, and Akashi? You guys decide!

Thanks for reading! 💙