A Confusing V Day- Chapter 9

A week has passed after the first day back. And today is Valentine's Day!!!

I can't believe it! It's finally here! I can't wait to go to places with Haru! He asked me 3 days early and it was really cute!

What should I wea--

DING DONG

Wait... I wasn't expecting anyone to come...

I walked towards the door and opened it. 3 boys were standing in front of me!

Akashi, Kei, and Kyo!

"Uh... H- hi guys... What are you all doing here?" I stuttered looking shocked.

"PLEASE BE MY VALENTINE!" They all yelled at the same time, and also bringing chocolate boxes in front of them. But Kei was thinking differently.

While he said that sentence with Kyo and Akashi, he didn't just bring a box of chocolate. He brought 2 flower bouquets, one had white flowers and the other one had pink. He also had 12 chocolate boxes and a huge teddy bear.

"UMMMMMMMMM...." I looked around panicking, when Haru walked up from behind them.

"What's going on here?" Haru stepped beside me and secretly held my waist not making the other boys see, while I stand speechless and burning red.
That's when everything blacked out.

*Haru's POV*

I brought my hand up to Akane's forehead and felt it. It was burning. Her face started to get red, and then... She collapsed.

"AKANE!" I yelled picking her up, "all of you! Leave now!"

"No way Haru! Akane just collapsed!" Akashi stared into my orbs worried about Akane.

"What is she to all of you anyways?" I glared at all of them, while I hold Akane bridal style.

"Akane's such a kind and beautiful person!" Akashi Explained.

"She's sweet and nice and pretty and caring and amazing and the best girl I have ever met big bro!" Kyo said under one breath.

"I couldn't find a Valentine." Kei scoffed.

"Akashi. Akane has told me about you, but you've only talked to her for one day. Kyo, you should look for a girl who'll spend her every second with you and never leave you. And Kei... Don't use Akane just because you don't have a Valentine. In fact, she's MY Valentine" I glared at them knowing that Akane had a bad fever.

"Nope, I'm staying here." They all said at the same time.

"FINE! BUT YOU THREE WILL ONLY BE HERE TO HELP ME TAKE CARE OF HER! GOT IT?!" I yelled, death glaring them.

~VALENTINE TIMESKIPULICIOUS~

*Akane's POV*

I slightly opened one of my eyes and see a ceiling with patterns on it. It was basically my room. I sat up feeling my forehead and looked around. It was quiet and the room was lit up my the light from the light bulb.

"W- wah..." I felt my neck after feeling my forehead, "I... Have a fever...".

I got my blanket off me and stood up, I suddenly got dizzy and trip on the floor with my eyes in pain and my face burning.

Running footsteps from the stairs suddenly appeared and it was getting closer to my room. The door opened and Haru, Akashi, Kyo, and Kei were standing there worriedly.

"Akane stay rested on your bed! You have a bad fever and since your mom still isn't here, we need to take care of you!" Haru picked me up and placed me back on my bed, "Kyo, get a bucket of cold water with a face towel! Akashi, get the food we were making for Akane and bring it up here! Kei-" Haru was cut off by Kei, while the other two boys run to get the things theu were told to get.

Her SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara