The Date - Chapter 12

*Haru's POV*

Opening my eyes, I see a white decorated ceiling, I realized that it was Saturday! Mine and Akane's date! Finally! I've been waiting for this day to come!

First we'll go eat, and then go to a theather and watch movies, take a walk and talk about ourselves for a while, and last but not least, show her my favourite spot in the town!

I sat up and got off the bed, I turned around and looked at Akane's peaceful face, while she groaned my name. It did make me blush. One of her eyes slightly opened, and then she opened her other eye, while staring at me.

"G- goodmorning Haru..." Akane mumbled rubbing her eyes with her hands.

"Morning babe." I answered back leaning in to peck her cheek.

"You really have to stop making me sqeal." She giggled while stretching out her arms.

"Wake up already tho, remember our date is today." I put my right hand on top of her head and patted it gently.

"Oh yeah! I have to get ready!" Akane suddenly jumped on me making me fall to the floor while I hold Akane.

"Ow..." I whispered with one of my eyes closed, and my right hand oh Akane's waist and rubbing my head with my left hand.

"I'm so sorry Haru!" Akane cried.

"Don't worry, it's fine. Anyways, you don't have to get ready yet, it's still the morning and our date is in the afternoon." I chuckled holding her on top of me with her face snuggled on my neck. Her breathing made my neck tickle a bit.

"B- but..." She stared at me with sadness.

"Like I said, It's alright Akane. All I care about is being with you."

"H- Haru..." Her eyes shimmered as she hugged me tight.

"B- babe... To... Tight... Can't...  Breath..." She lets me go and lets me gasp for air.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Akane hugged me while I chuckled.

~TIMESKIP TOOOOOOOO... 3 pm.~

*Akane's POV*

"Haru!!! Have you seen my favourite jeans?" I run to Haru asking him where my favourite jeans was since that was what I was going to wear on our date.

"Sorry babe, no I haven't." He answered making me pout. He was currently watching something on the T.V but when I didn't answer he looked back at me. I made a sad pout face and I glanced over to Haru. He walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Anything you wear is fine. You look amazing in every single clothing you wear." He gave me a peck on the lips.

"Fiiinnneee~" I sighed and tried to contain the inner happiness inside me, I turned away from Haru and tried not to let him see my big idiotic smile with my face all pink.

While I walked towards my room I heard him chuckle, "Don't worry babe! Your smile will always be beautiful!". Hearing him say that made me smile even more.

After 30 minutes, I finished getting ready. I wore a white sweater with a saying 'you got no jams'. It was honestly my favourite clothing in all of the clothing history. I also wore gray shorts that had small chains for decorations beside the pocket, I bought the chains actually, it was expensive, $3 dollars, I didn't have any money, but I looked around the house and managed to find a couple of dollars. I wore black timberland shoes that fit my outfit. I also curled my hair a bit to make it wavy, a little makeup wouldn't hurt so I put some on.

I got out of my room and glazed at the clock in the livingroom, 4:50 pm, 10 minutes early. I walked over to the couch and saw Haru reading a book but with a really great looking clothing.

Ana's Note: You can create Haru's clothing style ^^

I walked up to him and stood in front of him smiling. He looked up and his eyes shimmered, he stood up and smiled, "My Princess looks amazing as ever." He chuckled with a slight pink in his cheeks, "You don't look too bad yourself either, Mr. Saito." I giggled.

"Well let's go then!" He smiled, taking my hands and pulling me to his car.

.

After a while of Haru driving, we finally reached the first place we were going to. It was my favourite pizza shop! They had great pizza's.

Me and Haru went in and found ourselves a table. Haru went to order while I sit on one of the tables chair and examine the place. Haru came back with a box of pepperoni pizza, just what I wanted. Haru sat beside me and offered me a pizza. Of course I said yes but I didn't expect that he was going to feed it to me.

"We used to go to a pizza place when we were younger with our parents... Do you remember? I know you don't like formal stuff, so I just thought of a place like this. I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected." Haru held my hand tight with sadness in his eyes. My eyes widened with concern.

"Haru, I love it. Honestly, I wasn't expecting you to bring me to a formal restaurant. I was really worried you would, and you already know, I don't like dresses." I held his other hand and made him face me, I giggled and continued eating while my right hand holds Haru's left hand. We had fun talking about ourselves.

.

Next, we went to a theather. We watched a movie called 'Her Secret'. Me and Haru had never heard it before but it had great ratings so we gave it a shot. Honestly, I loved it. It was about this girl who was a demon and she found her childhood friend and they found out both each others secrets. There's more to it, but I should just leave it be. It was like about me and Haru's story, only in a movie, because this is obviously real (anime) life. At first I thought it was going to be a horror movie, but it turned out to be a romance/fantasy (anime) movie.

The movie was actually 2 hours long, but let me just say, it was worth it.

.

Since it took me and Haru to eat an hour and 2 hours with the movie, it was now 7:31 pm.

He drove me to a place I've never seen before. We stopped at an abandoned park with a hill at the distance going up to somewhere. I did get weird vibes from the place, and I was creeped out. Haru parked the car and got off the car, and so I did the same. I was pretty cold but I didn't show any expressions about it since I was really freaked out of why we went here. Haru took my hand and held it, his soft warm hands and his presence somehow made me feel warm and safe.

We entered the park and went up the hill, Haru was closer to me. He was just smiling and was still holding my hand. Finally we finished walking up and there was an edge at the hill's platform.

I thought I was going to die but I was wrong. What I saw was beautiful.

I saw all the city's lights shining brightly,  the night clear sky filled with shimmering stars, and the sounds of leaves and wind passing by.

Haru made me stand about 6 feet away from the edge of the hill cliff, and so he hugged me from the back with his head resting on my shoulder. I brought my hands up to his arms that was covering my chest and held his arm. I felt like the happiest girl in the whole universe.

"I've always wanted to show you this place ever since I came here Akane..." Haru whispered in my ears, giving me shivers up my spine.

"I love it Haru..." I whispered back.

"Akane?..." He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Yes Haru? I answered.

He made me face him and held my shoulders, we were completely unknown of our soroundings, we were just staring right into each others eyes.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled brightly.

*

The last thing I remembered was Haru kissing me on the lips and resting my head on his chest while we were standing up, and he was looking up in the night sky with his arms around my waist.

I could have never ever have been anymore happy than that day...