Best Friends - Chapter 14

~FLASHBACK~

As 7 years years old me walk through a jolly and beautiful park, a girl and 8 years old Haru, were building a sand castle in a sandbox. I run over to them and waved.

"Hi! Can I play with Haru-Kun and you?" I asked smiling. Haru smiled back and gave a slight nod as the girl stares at me like she was about to kill me. She gave me... The death glare.

"Sure. Why not." The girl stared at me while I walk beside Haru and help him with the sand castle, "I didn't catch your name, what is it?"

I looked up at her and forced a smile, "It's Kane.", she smiled deviously.

"That's a... Beautiful name... Kane... Mines, Akki." She death glared me again. Haru looked up to both of us and Akki's death glare turned into a bright smile.

"Haru! Why don't we finish this fast so we can buy ice-cream!" Haru nodded and smiled
"Can Kane-Chan come?"

She looked at me and gave me a blank face, "Uh huh." She rolled her eyes and scoffed quietly with disgust.

"U- um... Haru-Kun, I actually think I should get home. I'm not suppose to stay for too long, I just wanted to give you this necklace with your name on it!"

"This is beautiful Kane-Chan! Thank you!"

I passed the necklace to Haru and waved goodbye, "Baibai Haru-Kun! Baibai... A- Akki-Chan...", I ran home as fast I could and locked the entrance door, quickly running to my mom.

"MOOOMM, THERE'S A CREPPY GIRL THAT'S WITH HARU-KUN!" I cried as I hug her.

"Honey, there's a what?" She kneeled down to my height and gave me a worried expression.

"Her names Akki, and she scares me. Everytime Haru-Kun's not looking, she would give me the death glare you told me about! Mommy I'm scared!"

"Akki? Oh don't worry, she's one of our neighbours."

"Well, how come I've never seen her before mommy?"

"I talked to her parents before, and they said that she only goes out of their house when she wants to. And Haru is her only friend, so she only goes out with him. So don't worry!"

"O- okay mommy... If you say so... I'll try to be nice to her..." I forced a smile and mom gave me a slight nod with a smile.

*

My eyes widened in front of Haru while I quietly whisper, "Akki...", but Haru was not able to hear it...