Cries - Chapter 25 {Last}

7 months later...

Akane's stomach had started to hurt. But then... She fainted. She was brought to a hospital by Haru...

*Haru's POV*

"Are you Mr. Saito?" A doctor walked up to me as I waited in a hospital waiting room.

"I'm sorry but... Ms. Himura was... miscarriaged..."

My eyes widened and my eye sight became blurry from the tears developing.

"I- is t- ther a reason h- how she m- m- miscarriaged?" I stuttered and I stood up.

She nodded and sighed, "She has been secretly keeping a secret to herself. I'm not sure if you know, but due to her health records from when she was little, she has had severe depression and has been very much stressed without letting anyone notice."

Tears were now flowing down my eyes as I studied what the doctor told me.

"I'm sorry sir... Ms. Himura is currently sleeping, she will be awake in a few hours. Would you want me to tell her the news?" She furrowed and I shaked my head.

"I'll tell her..."

.

After a few hours, I told Akane what I had been told. She cried... She cried too much... It hurt me... I couldn't do anything but hug her.... I was in pain... She was in pain... Just like the dream I had... I'm sorry Akane...

I'm sorry...

***

Ana's Note: The last chapter... It was short again but I have no excuse.

But don't worry, I'll publish a teaser for 'Her Lies'.

Sorry again~! 😓

And thank you for all the support and comments, votes, and views! I definitely enjoyed writing this book and who knows?... I might even make a book 3...

Thank you again!

Until next time!
Baibai~! ❤

~Ana_Anime_Fan_Girl