Childhood Friend - Chapter 6

*NARRATOR*

"Oh my!" Akane's mom meeped as she saw Akane's door on the floor, making her mom enter the room. She gasps and started to fluster while her daughter was hugging Haru tightly, they looked so peaceful, like they were both sleeping angels. Even though Akane is a devil. Akane's mom took out her phone from her pocket and quietly took a couple of pictures. Her mom picks up the door and vanish's it into thin air with her own powers she has, replacing the door that was kicked open. Akane now has a new door.

~TIME SKIPUU~

*Akane's POV*

I slightly open one of my eyes and sees that I'm hugging someone while the persons back was facing me. It took be a couple of minutes to realize that it was Haru!

"Gyah!" I squealed blushing dramatically. I let him go and poked his back a couple of times. Haru turned and was now facing me, while he still sleeps. He looked so peaceful which made me giggle and poked his cheeks, he looked like Haru~Kun from my childhood. I mean they might look alike and have the same name, but it doesn't mean he's actually HIM.

I suddenly hear him mumble something, "K- Kane~Chan... Please stop crying... It's fine... It's over...". My eyes widened while a flashback appeared in my head.

7 years old me runs and chases a squirrel when I suddenly trip. I cried loudly which made Haru~Kun worried and run to me. I didn't get any scar for some reason but I still felt the pain. 8 years old Haru~Kun hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Kane~Chan, please stop crying, it's fine now... It's over...".

Then the reality came back to me.

"H- Haru~Kun?..." I whispered but loud enough that Haru could hear. His eyes opened thinking he heard Kane~Chan's voice. But it was actually Akane. He just remembered that he fell asleep beside her while Haru still holds onto Akane tight, he lets her go and stares at her for a while. It became really quiet and awkward. He sits up and looks around. "Now I remember..." Haru whispers.

He gets of the bed and sits on the floor facing me, "Are you feeling better?" Haru asks. I nod my head while I sit up looking down on my blanket.

"C- can I ask you something?" I stared at his black orbs.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" He answered without hesitating.

"Do you know Kane Himura?" Haru's eyes widened but leaves a blank expression in his face.

"H- how do you know her?..."

"My name is, Akane Himura. I was always called by a boy Kane~Chan, I called him Haru~Kun, or Haru~Senpai." The room became silent, "What's your last name...?"

"S- Saito... Haru Saito..." My eyes widened and tears suddenly started developing in both of our eyes. He jumps onto me and hugs me very tight making it hard for me to breath, "Gyah! H- Haru.. Can't... Breath...." I complained closing both my eyes. He lets me go but I felt sad that his warmth left me.

"I- I'm sorry I left without telling you! I'm sorry I made you cry! I'm sorry I couldn't protect you! I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you needed me most! I'm sorry I broke our promise!" Haru cried with his eyes closed holding onto my shoulder. My eyes widened and held onto both his cheeks wiping the tears that kept falling.

"Haru, look at me." I smiled, he opened his eyes still crying. He stares at me and blushed while tears from his eyes still fall. "I forgive you Haru." I hugged him tight trying to make him stop crying.

The door creeks open and mom was peeking and giggling over the dramatic scene. She walks towards Haru and I, and smiles, "Finally, I didn't think I would have kept that secret for much longer!".

I let go of Haru and he whipes off his tears. Haru faces my mom while I do the same. "M- mom... You knew all this time? And you didn't tell me or him?" I looked down pouting. Haru looked at me and wraps his arms around my shoulder.

"I can't interfere with neither of both of your love life. I can't interfere with anyones. It's faith who decides for them." Mom giggles and heads to my door about to leave when she says, "Now you two, get out of bed and eat lunch. You and Haru have been sleeping since the morning. It's 12:23 right now and I cooked chicken."

Me and Haru both stared at each other and both smiled. We both washed our face and head down to the kitchen to eat. After we ate, Haru asked my mom if he could sleep over just incase something bad might happen.

~TIMMEE SKIPSUU~

I placed a sleeping bag on the floor besise my bed where Haru could sleep. While Haru was in my bathroom brushing his teeth, I took something out of my drawer. It was a necklace that I kept ever since Haru gave it to me when we were little. His smile popped in my head and I felt happy. I never thought I would ever see that smile again.

Haru exits the bathroom and heads to his sleeping bag. He smiles at me while I close my bedside table leaving the room pitch dark. We both lay on our beds and covered ourselves with our blanket, "Goodnight Akane." Haru whispered. "Goodnight Haru~" I replied.

" I have Haru back..." I thought while slowly going to sleep.