Kidnapped - Chapter 20

*3rd POV*

"YOU, GET TO THE PRINCESS'S DOOR! EVERYONE TAKE PLACE! ON THREE, YOU SMASH THE DOOR OPEN AND GRAB HER TO THE UNDERWORLD! WE'LL TAKE CARE OF HER BOYFRIEND!" A man with 6 other people with him yells as he smashes Akanes front door open, and leads the others to their place for Akane, "ONE... TWO... THREE!" The leader yells, as another person that was beside Akane's door to her room, gets kicked open.

"GYAH! WHO ARE ALL OF YOU?!" Akane screams with panick while Haru sits infront of her.

"YOU HEARD HER! WHO ARE ALL OF YOU!" Haru repeats but with anger in his voice.

"SIR! SHALL I TAKE HER STRAIGHT TO PRINCE HAYATO OR THE PRISON CELL?!" Another man grabs her by the arm and ties her wrists with a thick red rope.

"PRINCE HAYATO!" The 'leader' yells and the next thing Haru knew... Akane was out of his sight, "TAKE THAT BOY TO THE PRISON CELL OF THE UNDERWORLD!"

"WAIT WHAT?! WHERE DID YOU TAKE AKANE?!" Just when the demon guards were about to take him, Haru casts a spell and the guards were then out of his sight, "AKANE I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK!"

*Haru's POV*

I run to the entrance door as fast as I could and run out the door to Akashi's house.

I knocked as loud as I could and Akashi opened it with a calm expression, and a lollipop in his mouth.

"THEY TOOK AKANE!" I yelled loudly, knowing that the neighbours heard but that wasn't what I was worried about.

Akashi had the same expression but waved is hand towards the house and started walking towards the livingroom, "Come in."

***

Ana's Note: I'm sorry but this will be short~ I have a lot of tests this week and even tho I don't want to 'study', I still have too. I already know I'm going to fail 3;

Gomenasai... And I probably won't be able to update on Thursday either. Let's just hope~!

Please and thank you for understanding! ^^ Baibai~! ❤