Training - Chapter 18

*AKANE'S POV*

"H- Haru?... Are you awake?..." I entered my bedroom only to see Haru laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling, "Haru?" He turns his head towards me and sits up.

"Oh, Akane!" He forces a smile. I walk towards Haru and sits beside him.

I felt tears slowly start developing in the corner of both my eyes.

"Babe..." He hold my hand and stares into my eyes, "It's fine Akane... Nothing bad will happen... I'll protect you no matter what. Even if it costs my life." Haru smiled sweetly, making me cry more.

Instead of him letting him see my tears, I passionately pushed my lips onto his with my eyes closed, and tears flowing down my cheeks. I let go and stare at him. Jumping on top of him, I hug him while I cry silently.

"Babe..." Haru holds onto my waist and pulls me closer to him. He kisses my forehead and whispers, "I love you, get some rest babe..." I nod my head and answers, "I- I, love you t- too" I stuttered while I rest my head on top of his chest.

*

~Day 1 of training (they made a training spot in the house so no one would see)~

"Alright Haru. This training won't be for long, you just need to know how to control and use your powers for lots of purposes." I smiled staring into Haru's black orbs.

"Right" He nodded.

"So do you remember how to reveal your wings?" I crossed my arms with a confused face.

"I think? Wait... No. Yes. Maybe. Probaaably... No..."

"U- um... Okay? I'll have to teach you that too," I mumble as I wrote down notes on a clipboard, "do you remember how your wings looked like?"

"No...." Haru mumbles. I started snickering making him embarrassed as he already was, because of how much he forgets, "Oh! I do remember the kiss tho!" I stopped laughing and turned bright red.

"ANYWAYS! You'll always have to remember how your wings look like, and how your human form looks like. Or you'll need my help again."

"Do you get to kiss me again?" Haru smiled.

"It's the only way. Transporting magiks is harder than you think for someone who never knew he was a demon. Kissing is the only way until you get to use your powers. And this is why we have a two huge mirrors so you can exactly remember how your wings actually look like." I pointed my finger to the big mirror on my left and on my right.

"Well then, let's get this started!" Haru cheered excitedly.

"But I'll have to warn you, you will forget a couple of times so please try to remember. And using transportation is really tiring for both demons, especially to transport power for revealing your wings. But let's do our best!" I walk towards Haru as he stands still.

I stood in front of him and asked him to close his eyes, and so he did. Slowly, I pushed my lips onto his and waited for my powers to transport to him, with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and noticed that it wasn't working.

Haru licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I let him in, and he started doing tongue whirls. Haru started glowing in gold and after a while we grasped for air.

It still didn't work.

"Sorry Haru, I haven't used my own powers for a while so it's hard to transport... But did you feel it working?"

"Yeah I did. Here hold on." Haru leaned in closer to my lips and asked for an opening again, we did the same thing only that, he was helping me transport. I didn't know how he did it, but it worked. He was trying to use his own powers, than last time.

We let go after a while of kissing and noticed that it worked.

"Oh look at that, it finally worked." I smiled while Haru stares into the mirror to look at himself.

"That's all because of you babe~" Haru walks to me and gives me a peck on the lips. His candy flavour never let's me down.

"Yeah yeah... But gyah... I'm tired..." I blushed, hiding my yawn.

"Don't worry, we can both rest after this."

"Right."

Haru steps back from me and closes his eyes. After a moment, his wings were gone.

"Haru, you did it!" I squealed.

"I... did? I did!" Haru looks back and sees that he doesn't have his wings anymore.

"Wow, I'm proud! Usually, it would take a couple of days for demons to get use of their powers."

"It's all thank to you~" Haru whispers in my ears seductively, which leads shivers up my spine, and my cheeks flushed.

"B- baka! D- don't do t- that!" I meeped, hiding both my cheeks and stepping back from Haru.

Haru walks to me again, and leans close in my ear, "But... You know you like it~" He whispers again and brushes his soft, warm lips on the edge of my ear.

"M- maybe I do, m- maybe I d- don't!" I stepped back again, stuttering and covering my face. With my face still covered, I heard Haru's footsteps walking towards me, and before I could remove my hands from my face, I was lifted of the ground.

"Gyah!" I meeped, "Haru, what are you doing?!"

"Oh nothing~ You said you needed some rest, so I'll sleep with you~" Haru whispers.

I sighed and just let him do what he wanted.

He carries me to my room and lays me on the bed, he closes the lights and lays beside me with a blanket covering us.

He hugs me tight and shares his warmth with me. I slowly close my eyes and felt his lips peck my forehead.

"I love you~" He whispers.

"I love you too, night..." I replied, hugging him tight.

What should I do? I want to destroy the royal family for taking my mother... But I don't want to kill Haru... I love him... Way too much... I'd rather kill myself than him... And he's very important to me. He's helped me a lot... But I have to make a decision sooner or later...