Promise To Keep - Chapter 7

Its been 6 days since me and Haru had the reunion, and I haven't been able to leave the house since then. Though Haru stays with me while I can't leave the house.

~6 Days Ago~

"Mom, we need to talk." I walked into the livingroom while mom watches a cooking channel on the T.V.

She turned her head to my direction and asks, "Yes dear? Is something wrong?" she raised her brows looking worried and patting the space on the couch beside her, meaning she wants me to sit beside her. So I did nervously.

"Prince Hayato came." I gaze at her and her eyes widened.

"T- the Prince?! Akane why didn't you tell me?!" She pouted.

"He wanted me... To be his fiance..."

"What?..."

"He came early yesterday before you found me with Haru sleeping."

I was scared of how she would have reacted but I wanted her to know the truth. I told her all the things that happened. How Hayato abused me, and how Haru came and saved me. I showed her the marks that was on my neck made by Hayato. I also showed her my stomach, and that's when she stood up looking really mad but tried to remain calm at the same time.

"Akane. I'm going to be gone for a few days." She glazed at me looking serious, making me slightly scared.

"W- where are you going?" I asked mom confused.

"The Demon World." As she said that sentence, my eyes widened and the sentence echoed in my head.

~The Present~

I was in the livingroom while I watched anime in the T.V when I heard the front door unlock. It was Haru carrying plastic bags with fruits in them, since I asked Haru to buy me oranges and apples.

"Akane, I'm back." He walked to the livingroom room only seeing me sleeping. Haru scoffed and I heard his footsteps walk towards me. I felt his presence in front of me but I kept pretending I was still sleeping.

*Haru's POV*

I walked in front of Akane knowing she was only pretending to be sleeping. I leaned in closed to her and gave her a small peck on the lips.

Her eyes opened wide and sqealed, "GYAH! HARU! YOU DID IT AGAIN!". While she complained, I walked to the kitchen calmly putting away the fruits I bought while Akane follows me still complaining.

*Akane's POV*

I follow Haru to the kitchen with my arms crossed blushing red. That's the 2nd time he did that, since the first day he came and then now.

"You know I did that to you when we were younger." Haru remembered me that everytime he saw me pretend sleep when we were little and he hadn't left yet, he would give me a small peck on the lip. My eyes widened as I hum confused.

"Don't tell me you forgot..." Haru's eyes closed and sighed quietly, facing me.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled, I didn't really remember all of it.

"4 years old. You pretend slept 37 times, so the first time you did your pretend sleep was mine and your's first kiss." My eyes widened as he said that and that's when I remembered it.

Haru walks towards me and faces me, "5 years old. You pretend slept 63 times. 6 years old. You pretend slept 105 times. Finally 7 years old. You pretend slept 212 times but I couldn't count all of the times you did that, because I left." I smiled, "For a boy, how can you remember that? It's been 10 years."

"You were my first love Akane. And I will forever love you." Haru smiled and so did I.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and passionately made my lips towards his and closed my eyes. He always had a candy taste. His lips tasted like sugar candy. I missed it...

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him more and more. After about 3 minutes we stopped.

*Haru's POV*

When Akane passionately put her lips into mine I missed it so much. Her skin and lips always had a sweet scent of strawberry, and I loved it. I missed it and that's when I started to cry while kissing her.

We stopped after 3 minutes and that's when she saw me with tears in my eyes.

*Akane's POV*

"H- Haru... Are you-" I was cut of my Haru when he hugged me tight.

"I love you... I promise to never leave you again or let you get hurt. And I'm going to keep that promise this time." I kept my face snuggled into his chest whispering, "I love you too Haru..."

***

"I love you Haru~Kun... Please don't ever leave me."

"I promise Kane-Chan... I love you too..."