It's Time - Chapter 11

~Tuesday~

*Akane's POV*

As I walk in my homeroom classroom, I spot Haru while he looks out the window thinking very deeply. I walk towards him, I was infront of his desk and he didn't even see me. It was like he was day dreaming.

Haru turns his head to me and gets startled, also making him blush, like crazy.

"A- A- Akane! I didn't s- see you there!" He smiles while still blushing, ever so cutely.

I giggled as he looked like an angel today.

"I'm so glad I sit beside you Haru, so what were you thinking about?" Haru blushes more as his head follow were I was going.

"W- what I w- was t- thinking?!" Haru hides his face, he turns his head to the other direction stuttering. I admit it, I have never seen him like this, even when we were little.

"I'll tell you soon." He turns his head back to me still slightly blushing and mumbles.

BRIIIINNNGGGGGG

The teacher enters the room with papers on her hands, and a sad expression on her face.

"Everyone, do you remember what I announced yesterday? About the new student? Well he won't be coming today, I accidentally said that he's coming today but he's actually coming next week. On monday."

I did remember. I saw Haru doing something beside me, I took a peek but he was just fidgeting with his thumbs. I giggled quietly and smiles.

~TIME SKIPU TO... SOMEWHERE~

*Flashback*

While Akane chats with her friend Mizuki, Haru walks up behind Akane and taps her shoulder, she turns around and Haru asks for her time (if they could talk). So, Akane leaves Mizuki for a few minutes and follows Haru?

"Haru, where are you taking me?" Akane asks while Haru holds her hand walking to the back of the school, where no one was. Finally, he stops and lays his back on a wall and faces Akane, while she stand in front of him.

"Akane, I have something to ask you..."

"Haru? Is everything alright?"

"Y- yeah! What I'm asking for is... Would you... Like to go on a date with me?"

"O- of c- course!"

Haru smiles brightly and kisses Akane for a while.

"I'm glad you said yes. Are you free this Saturday?"

"Yep!" Akane smiled.

"I'll take you out at 5 pm, I'll see you soon babe!" Haru skips away smiling his heart out.

Akane stands in shock while her hands are placed on her cheeks, "D- did Haru just c- call me b- b- b- BAABBBEEE?!?!"
She sqealed, loud enough to make Haru hear it while he still skips away.

*End of Flashback*

~TIME DELA NUTELLA SKIP TO FRIDAY JUST WHEN CLASS ENDED~

*Akane's POV*

I was about to exit the school to head home, when a small warm hand grabs mine. I turned around to only see that it was Kyo.

"Um... Akane~San... I have something to ask..." His face was full of worries.

"What is it?" I answered concernedly.

"Well, Haru has been acting strange, he's been daydreaming a lot for the past few days, but he stopped yesterday, and now his back to his old self. Do you know what happened?" I felt a small pink blush appear in my cheeks, I didn't think Haru would have wanted them to know so I had to lie...

"No, I'm not sure. But since his back to his old self again, it isn't a problem anymore, right?"

"I guess... Thanks Akane~San. Bye!" Kyo walks away as I walk to my house's direction.

I got home, but mom wasn't there, it's been a week and she still hasn't come back.

DING DONG

I walked towards the door and opened it wondering who ringed the doorbell. Of course, it was Haru. Carrying a large bag.

"Hey Akane, since I would basically come here everyday without some clothes prepared. I brought my own clothes from home." He smiles as he enters the house. I closed the door and locked it when he came in, while he takes off his shoes.

"And since you always want to sleep beside me, you can put it in my room." I smiled.

"Thanks babe!" Haru runs up to my room leaving me in shock again.

"H- he called m- m- me b- b- b- babe again!" I squealed like a little girl jumping up and down with hands covering my face.

Footsteps came walking down the stair case, and Haru smiles staring at me. I pretended I didn't care that he called me babe, but he already knew... He walks up to me and hugs me.

"It's alright Akane. You can be happy as much and as long as you want." He stares at me smiling.

"O- okay..." I blushed looking down. Haru lifted up my chin and making me stare at his handsome face.

"And babe, don't foget that we're going on a date tomorrow." He winked, and kisses me after.

I loved his candy scent and flavour.

***

Ana's Note: Hi hi! For everyone that didnt read the cancellation, I'm so very sorry! And I promised that this was going to be long and romantic but I just basically woke up and started writing. It's been 2 hours :/

Anyways, I'll keep working hard and keep you guys entertained. I really appreciate all you supports.

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT PEOPLE!

Thank you for understanding and for being patient! Baibai~! ❤