Unexpected News - Chapter 5

{Warning: If you don't wanna read some kissing and stuff like that, no need to but this was the best I could do since this is what I was expecting.}

I wake up and sat up from my warm cozy bed, from the heat in my body. A strange vibe started coming over me, then suddenly, I felt a warm blow in my right ear. Which leaves shivers up my spine.

"Gyah!" I squealed covering both my ears with my hands while my cheeks slowly turn pink. "I KNOW WHO THAT IS!" I yelled, looking around my dark room, since the lights were closed, so were my black curtains. It started to get a little colder, and I took a small breath, but then a 'person' appear beside my bed out of no where.

"Heeyyy Akane~" A boy with silky black hair, skin as white as snow, red eyes, and with large black wings, greeted to me. He was also wearing a black kimono.

"PRINCE HAYATO! WHAT IN THE NAME OF DEMONS ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" The boy was Prince Hayato. The Prince of demons.

"Akane... Did you not miss me at least a bit? And is that how you greet your Prince?! AND your... fiance?" Hayato smirked.

"F- fiance?..." I whispered staring at Hayato with my black orbs shockly.

"Yes. My parents. The King and Queen, talked to me about how I should get married soon. They'll allow me to choose my own wife, but only if it's a demon like myself." His face suddenly turned serious, leaving my mouth slightly open, although still in shock.

"B- but I c- can't!" I stare at him confused and frustrated at the same time, while my face turned cherry red, "I'm still in high school, and I don't want to get married yet! I'M NOT READY!". Good thing mom's already at work at this time, so she wouldn't hear me screaming and wouldn't barg into my room.

Hayato leans closer to me, while he lifts up my chin and stares at me with cold eyes. "Well, I chose you. You should be glad." I closed my eyes and tears started developing in both the corner of my two eyes. Hayato pulls me closer towards him and starts kissing my neck. I started to cry quietly not knowing what to do. He lets be go, but jumps on top of me which makes me lay on bed and him holding onto my writs. He starts kissing my lips he tasted like oranges, since that was his favourite fruit. His tongue looks for an entrance in my lips, I tried to remain it closed but then it slipped and he made his way in. His black orbs, was staring right into mines and he continued what he was doing.

"H- Hayato... S- stop..." I pleaded while crying quietly. A moan escaped my mouth. I tried pushing him off but I was too weak to, I didn't stop, I continued pushing him away, which made him angry and started sucking my neck.

*Haru's POV*

"Huh?" I whispered as I stare outside my window and looked across my house, which was Akane's house. I suddenly had a bad feeling that she was in danger. I put down the book that I was reading on my desk before I had that feeling and ran outside my house onto Akane's back yard. I remembered Akane's mom giving their key to only me. Although I don't know why she gave it to me.

"Haru, since you're parents are my elementary friends, I think you should take this back door key. Just in case." Akane's mom smiled at me while she hands me their back door key.

I still had the key in my pocket and I quickly unlocked the door.  I entered and I was in their kitchen, I heard screaming up in the second floor crying for help, I quickly ran upstairs and reached the room where the screaming was coming from. 

"S- stop!" I heard a voice, and it was Akane's voice. My eyes widened and I tried to open the door knob to her room. But it was locked. I had no other choice, so I kicked the door open.

*Akane's POV*

"S- stop!" I yelled still trying to push Hayato away, while I cry loudly. At this time, Hayato already took my shirt off which leaves me with my bra, but my blanket still up to my waist. Hayato was sucking onto my neck, moving to my stomach, that was now slightly sweaty, when the door to my room was kicked open.

"ENOUGH!" It was Haru.

"HARU HELP!" I cried staring at him.

"LET GO OF HER!" Haru yelled, while his face was completely angered.

Hayato lets go of me and also gets off me. He stands beside my bed and glazes at me for a breaf second. Hayato gets out of the room passing Haru while they both glaze at each other with Hayato being disguised without his wings.

I continued crying silently, reviewing what just had happened while I sit up with my shirt off. Haru walks towards me and picks up my shirt from the floor that Hayato took off. He sat beside me and lets me put on my shirt, not even looking away. Just staring right at me.

When I finished putting on my shirt, his face was completely serious and worried, "Hey, are you okay?" he asked. I turned my head to his direction and stared at him. There was a breaf silent but then I finally shook my head while saying, "N- no... I'm not...". I started crying quietly, but then he hugs me trying to comfort me. While he hugs me, I felt his warmth. Haru pats my back gently and shushing me telling me that it's fine, and to stop crying with his soft calm voice. I closed my eyes and tried to stop, but just couldn't.

*Haru's POV*

As I walk towards Akane, I pick up her shirt and gives it to her letting her it put it on, while I just stare at her eyes not caring that she's half naked.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked worriedly. It took her a while to answer but she finally said something, "N- no... I'm not". She starts crying while she stares and me, I suddenly get an urge feeling to just comfort her, so then I hug her.

I pat her back gently, "Shh... Akane it's fine... It's over". She became silent pretending she stopped crying, but I still felt her tears drop to my shoulder. I put her hair to her ears and saw her neck with marks, I assumed she also has them around her stomach. I fumed but tried to remain calm while I comfort Akane.

I had no idea why but I just felt mad seeing Akane like that. While she was being abused, she looked like she was Kane and was having trouble and I just got mad.

I tried to let her go but she kept holding on to me, she grabbed my shirt tight so I remained where I was, and I just sat there holding her tight.

*Akane's POV*

Haru tried to let go but I just pulled him tighter not wanting him to see me crying.

I felt safe when I was holding onto Haru, but my eyes slowly closed down and every second that passed made me go to sleep.

*Haru's POV*

While I hold Akane, I suddenly felt her became lighter and so I let her go and she was already sleeping.

I layed her down on her bed while she still grabs onto me. I let her go, and stands beside her bed, I turned around and felt two hands grab my waist, I peeked back and saw Akane grabbing onto me while she sleeps. I tried to pull away, but she just wouldn't budge. Finally, I gave up and just layed beside her while Akane faces my back and I face her bedside table. Akane pulled me in closer making me blush.

My eyes started to give up on me and I just let it happen, I quietly yawned, and fell asleep.