My Class - Chapter 3

The first bell rang for school and Kyo told me that I should walk with Haru to the classroom since we're in the same grade and class. And so I did! Haru didn't even care, just as I thought, but I didn't really care either since I didn't even know where to go. 

We went to the homeroom and I had no other seats to go to since Haru was already sitting with someone so I had to sit beside a girl named Mizuki. She had scarlet hair, peach colored eyes, and light skin. As expected since the meaning of her name is 'beautiful moon'. She looked amazing, like she was the type of girl every boy would fall for. The only problem was she was REALLY quiet.

"Hey!" I greeted Mizuki.

"O- oh, hi..." Mizuki answered.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked Mizuki for the seat.

"N- no it's not. You can seat there if you would like! Nobody really talks to me..." She answered. Although why did she say nobody talks to her? Did she do something wrong?

"It's fine! But may I ask why nobody talks to you? You seem like the type of girl who would be a social butterfly." I said staring at her while I sit beside her.

"I would like to tell you, but there are too many people around..."

"O- oh! That's fine! You don't have to! Maybe you can tell me some other time! Let's be friends!" I smiled happily. Even though I wanted to be ignored by everyone, I at least wanted to help Mizuki with why nobody talked to her.

"Th- thank you... May I ask for your name?" She asked.

"It's Akane! Nice to meet you!" I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Mine's Mizuki. Nice to meet you too!" She answered. 

Though Haru didn't care, he already told me about the girl who I'm going to be sitting with, and he already explained how she looks when we were walking together to class. But I didn't tell her that 'cause I didn't want to sound the a creep that seems like I stalk her or something.

A female teacher entered the classroom and everyone stopped talking and payed attention to the teacher.

"Everyone, we have a new student, please stand up miss Reiza." She stared at me giving me an expression to do what she says. But in a good way!

So I stood up looking around. Haru was at the back of the room sitting on his desk glaring at me with his bored face expression, while laying his chin on his right hand. Mizuki stared at me and smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back at her and started introducing myself. At first I was really nervous, but then I had a flashback with someone from my childhood smiling at me, and all the nervousness went away.

"Hello everyone! My name's Reiza Akane and I hope all of us get along!" I introduced smiling, with everyone staring at me. All of them smiled and I sat back down.

"Thank you miss Reiza, I'm Ms. Mayaa, I hope you get along with everyone here." The teacher smiled, "Now, everyone find a partner and collect vinegar, and baking soda from the storage room WITH your partner." She demanded nicely.

I looked around and everyone already had a partner, even Mizuki. But one person didn't have a partner. Haru. He already was getting up and was getting a bin for the supplies. I saw him sigh quietly with an unrecognizable face.

I walked up to him and asked to be partners.

"Hey Haru! It seems like everyone already has partners except the two of us, so wanna be partners?" I asked smiling brightly.

He was shocked for a second and he tried to remain his blushing, "Sure" he answered staring right at me without even smiling back.

Haru started walking out the classroom door and to a room, of course I followed him and was happy that he said yes.

We collected the supplies and we both sat beside each other since we were partners, and we did the experiment together.

*TIME SKIP*

*LUNCH BELL* RIIIIIIINNNNG

I walked to the cafeteria and bought lunch. I sat alone for a while since I didn't know anyone, but then Kei spotted me and sat with me. I was pretty shock at first because a few girls were waiting for him.
Me and Kei talked and ate until the bell for the next period came.

*TIME SKIP*

*LAST SCHOOL BELL* RIIIINNG

The last school bell rang and that ment it was home time! My favourite! I also found out the Haru and me has the same classes together.

Haru and Kyo walked me home because they didn't know where Kei was. It wasn't that bad this time tho. Kyo and I were talking, and Haru was just listening to music not caring about anything around him. For some reason I had a weird aura feeling around him. Like he was depressed and missing someone. But I wasn't sure, so I left it alone.

I got home and ate dinner. After I finished dinner, I brushed my teeth and put on my bear onesie. I jumped to my bed and whispered "That wasn't a very bad first day of school" I smiled and slowly fell asleep.