Untrustable - Chapter 16

*Akane's POV*

"Ahahaha.... What? Akki's so nice, she wouldn't hate anyone!" Haru laughed awkwardly forgetting about my injuries.

"Haru... Are you defending her?..." I suddenly got jealous and made a frown. Haru looked at me with guilt and worry, "I'm sorry Akane, no I'm not defending her. It's just hard to believe she would do something like this..." Haru hugged me with sadness in his voice as I sigh.

"It's fine... I guess..."

"So how come you think Akki always hated you?" Haru lets go of me and held both my hands.

"Think?" I highlited and sighed again, "I knew she never liked me Haru. Whenever you and her were playing when we were little, she would scoff and roll her eyes at me or give me a death glare, of course when you weren't looking. But when you were looking, she would be smiling brightly. She hated me Haru. You were her only friend and I took you away from her." Haru gave me a frown but tried to force a smile.

"I believe you Akane. Is she in town?" Haru's face became serious and asked for Akki's location. I told him where I saw her the last and I knew he was planning something.

~TIME SKIPAROONI~

*Haru's POV*

It's been a couple of hours since Akane told me Akki's location. I knew Akki's actions since I was little so I knew when and how to meet her. Akane was still sleeping, and that gave me time to get ready and go to the location she mentioned.

It was the 3rd abandoned park. After walking to the park, I finally reached my destination and saw a girl with the image of Akki. It was her. She was building a sandcastle in a sandbox while smiling deviously and humming an erie song.

I walked closer to her as she turned around and smiled brightly with wide eyes.

"Haru!" She runs to me but my face with no expression.

"Why did you do that to Akane?" I asked coldly making her frown.

"What do you mean Haru?" She leaned in closer to my face and our lips were a couple of inches apart, luckily, I had stopped her.

"Leave her alone Akki." I turned around, not facing her and started walking away, but my hand was held by her cold hands.

"Wait Haru... Before you can go~ There's something you should know about Akane~" I turned around and saw her smiling deviously.

"What about her?..." I asked, still with no expression.

"Demon~" She started laughing maniacally as a large red wings appear behind her and her eyes and hair turn dark blood red, "YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A DEMON HARU!" My eyes widened and before I knew it, Akki vanished into thin air.

*

*

*

With my eyes still wide open, the wind flies through my hair.

As what Akki said echoed through my head, I walk home feeling cold air around me.

I finally reached Akane's house and entered the quiet livingroom, I head to Akane's room and everything looked like how it was before I left, I slowly walk towards Akane with a cold shiver up my spine. Staring down at her, I felt pain in my heart as I stare at her peaceful face, knowing that Akane was NOT a demon, but remembering that Akki turned into one in front of me.

"She's lying... There's no way..." I whisper as I lay down beside Akane carefully.

I faced Akane and our lips were inches apart, slowly I kissed her lips passionately with my eyes closed but tears developing in both my eye.

Akane would've felt the kiss since I heard her moan, I opened my eyes still kissing her and I saw Akane staring into my eyes. I hug her tight but still careful.

"Haru?..." She mumbled, I shushed her quietly and kissed her lips again as she closed her eyes while I do the same.

I let go of her and whispered, "I love you Akane... Don't forget that...".

"I won't Haru, I love you too..." She answered.

Slowly closing our eyes, we went to sleep...

***

Ana's Note: OMG! WILL HARU BELIEVE AKKI OR NOT?!

But... GYAH!!! GOMENASAI! I couldn't update at Sunday since I slept in and I didn't have time in the afternoon because of works I had to finish.

I still have to do works and I might be skipping the days of updates in my schedule, so I deeply apologize 3;

Please forgive me! Baibai~! ❤