Chapter One

13 years. 13 years of the same routine over and over again. Each and every day. Wake up, get dressed, go to school, get bullied, go home, repeat. And today was like every other day. "Raina wake up!!" My mother screamed from downstairs. I groaned, sitting up in my bed. Oh! Silly me, let me introduce myself. The name is Raina. I would tell you a bit about myself, but there really is not much to tell. I have medium length brown hair with blonde highlights, and dark green eyes. I am basically the definition of boring. I have one friend, named Charlotte. You would think it would be lonely, only having one friend. But you see, I am more of a loner. I don't talk much, and tend to stay in the background and blend in. I woke up, and walked to my closet. I just threw on the first outfit I saw, not really caring about my appearance. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. I sat at the table, alone as always. My parents both work all day, and rarely have time for me. I am mostly alone at home. But, as I said, it never bothered me. I grabbed my backpack and walked outside. As soon as I stepped outside, I was hit in the face with a blast of wind. It was cold, but that is just normal. While I was walking, I spotted my friend Charlotte. "Hey." I said, jogging to keep up with her. Charlotte was quite the opposite of me. She was very outgoing and friendly. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was basically the bees knees at our school. Charlotte and I chatted for a while, until we reached the school. I said goodbye to her and walked into my science class. "Raina, late." My science teacher, Ms. Hill said. I just shrugged and walked to my seat. The day seemed to drag on and on. Finally, I heard the loud 'RIIIING' of the dismissal bell. "Oh that bell is music to my ears!" I shouted, walking through the halls. As I stopped at my locker, I saw a sight that made my heart sink. I told you about how my day involves bullies. Well here comes one now. Zane. He basically ran our school. He was tall, and had shaggy black hair that covered one of his eyes almost completely. He was a huge player, and had girls falling at his feet wherever he went. But it was clear what his intentions were as he stomped through the hallway. "Hey, wimpy. Nice outfit." He said, approaching me. I rolled my eyes. "Um, excuse me. That was rude. Nobody is rude to Zane!" He yelled, kicking me in the shin. 'Ouch, that one hurt' I thought, wincing in pain. "What's wrong, wimp? Gonna cry?" He always taunted me like this, but I never cried. I never showed any emotion as he tormented me. "Zane, get the frick away from me. Now." I said. Zane shrugged. Before he left, he slammed his hand down on my books, sending them flying. "Oops..clumsy old me. Later, nerd." He laughed, striding away. Oh what a day..

GUYS NEW BOOK OH MY GOD. I am pumped for this. I might spam chapters tonight. Cuz like I have like the entire book all planned out, which I did not do with Herobrine Strikes. It will kind of be an Aphmau book, but not mainly, just a few characters from MyStreet. (Comment if you love Aphmau)
K BYE GUYS
-Rae/Raina😉