Author Note...again..

Ok so I ran outta ideas atm for the book.. so, IMMA SAY EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT MY GURLS, YOU KNOW EM, YOU LOVE EM (you better anyway) RUBY, MAL, AND SCAR SO LETS GET GOING SHALL WE

Ruby (_Ruby_Bleau_ ) : ok so "Ruby" is the only friend I know in real life. She is amazing, funny, smart, beautiful, just an amazing person. She can literally light up any dark situation. She is always cracking jokes, and one of the only people I feel okay being myself around. She is my best friend. She means the absolute world to me. She moved away (actually exactly a year ago today) and we still managed to remain best friends, even though SOMEBODY MOVED TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET😂 (Jk jk)

Mal (_Maleficent_Echo_ ) : So I have only known Mal for like, a month or something. But she is honestly so sweet. Kinda intimidating at first, but an awesome person. We are literally partners in crime, but she is also like an older sister to me. Not to mention an amazing artist!!

Scar (_dreamer_of_dreams_ ) : Oh, Scar where do I even start? So, Scar was the one who added me to the Supernatural group. She created Raina. After only knowing me for like, an hour, she let me in the group and made me feel so welcomed and loved. We have so much in common, and basically the same personality. She is the sweetest person ever, just beautiful inside and out.

(Will be updating this as I get to know the rest of the SuperNatural group, Fox, LD, DJ, and Kitty)