Chapter Nineteen

-Raina's POV-
We were all reunited once again, and everybody was at peace, knowing our one threat, Morgan, was dead. We all decided to continue our journey, and leave the fairy world. I asked Nova to come with us, which Mal did not exactly agree to. I can't imagine why, Nova was such a sweetheart to us! She politely declined, and stayed back in the fairy world. As we trekked through the dark forest, that had quite literally became a second home to us, I heard the sound of running feet, and somebody yelling in the distance. I motioned for everybody to stop, and our journey came to a halt. LD grabbed out his sword, and Scar switched to her wolf form. We all crouched down, and waited in silence. "No, come on! I swear I saw her! Don't you want to see her again?!" "Garroth, I don't know! Its been years, you know. What if she is still mad at me, I literally left town and moved to MyStreet without even saying goodbye! She was crushed!" My eyes widened. It was Garroth. He came looking for us?! I thought back to when we first left our mansion, all those months ago. I had never thought that Garroth would come looking for us. "I-is that..?" Scar stuttered, shocked. I smiled. "I guess my favorite OTP is going to be reunited." "Raina, he doesn't know we are here!" Scar insisted. I shrugged. "He does now. GAR! ITS US! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed. "R-raina?!" I heard him yell. I smiled even bigger, if that was even possible. "Its me! Where are you?!" I heard no answer, although, I heard running feet. "Raina!" I saw Garroth running towards us. "Gar Gar! Oh my goodness, I missed you!" I said, pulling him into a hug. "I missed you so much! Raina Violet, I swear if you ever go off and put yourself at risk again, I will kill you. I was worried sick!" Garroth yelled. I frowned, seeing the hurt on his face. I felt bad suddenly, seeing how much pain and worry I had put him through. "Garroth.." Scar spoke up. Garroth looked over at her, just realizing she was here as well. "S-scar. Its you. You're okay.." Garroth said, quietly. Scar nodded, smiling. "Yup, its me." Garroth ran to her, hugging her tightly. "Raina.." I turned around, hearing an unfamiliar voice. There was a boy standing behind me, where Garroth had appeared. He had light brown hair and bright green eyes. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked, politely. The boy smiled sadly. "Rai..its me. Its Laurance." He said. I froze up. "Laurance?!" I yelled, shocked. He nodded. "Thats what I said. Gosh, you look amazing. I haven't seen you since--" "Since 2nd grade when you left town and disappeared out of my life without a word." I finished, coldly. Laurance frowned. "Rai, I am so--" "That's Raina to you. Only my true friends can call me Rai. And last I checked, real friends don't leave each other broken-hearted and confused for 6 years." I yelled. "I didn't tell you, because I was trying to protect you! I had a very good reason to leave, it wasn't safe for my family anymore! Gosh, you are just as selfish as you were back then!" Laurance shouted. I gasped, shooting a venomous glare at Laurance. Ruby glanced worriedly at Laurance. "Wrong move, buddy. You will quickly learn to never mess with Raina. Or she will mess you up." She said. Laurance scoffed. "Please, the last time I saw her, she ran to me screaming and crying because she saw a spider. She would not leave my house until I went over and killed it. What harm could she do now?" I shrugged, sending a sickly-sweet smile to Laurance. "Hm..I guess you have a point, little Laurance. I mean, surely I am still that weak, pathetic little girl I was 6 years ago." I walked over to him, slapping him right across the face. He fell to the ground, stunned. "Oops..my hand slipped. I mean, that couldn't have hurt that bad. After all, I am still a weak, scared little girl." I spat. "Raina..stop this. This isn't you." Laurance pleaded, his face softening. "Where'd you go, Rai? You are still there, right?" I rolled my eyes. "I dunno, Laurance. 'Rai' is dead. Gone. Its Raina. Not Rai. She was a pathetic little weakling. Bow down to your queen, b*tch." I said, switching to my fairy form. "Y-you are...Queen Raina. You are the Queen Raina, Queen of the Fairies?!" Laurance screamed. I smirked. "Mhm, that's right. Still believe the old me is here? Still have faith that I am the weak, naive little girl you knew in elementary school?" Laurance nodded. "I was only gone 6 years. And I kept in touch with Garroth those 6 years. He told me all about you. You never changed, in those 6 years. There is no possible way." He insisted, getting up. "I can prove it, too. I will prove it. I am coming with you." I shook my head. "No. Freaking. Way. Nope. Buzz off." I spat, leading the way through the forest, leaving Laurance there. We walked for hours, in complete silence. Just as I was about to quit, and was thinking this forest had no end, I heard Scar yelling. "GUYS, THERES A TOWN! LOOK!" I ran towards her voice. I saw Scar standing up ahead. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I stopped once I reached her, and looked ahead. There, at the edge of the forest, was a beautiful town. It was huge! It had everything. A neighborhood, a city with giant skyscrapers, even a school! We all ran to the city. As we wandered around, I noticed something quite odd. There were no people around. I turned around and saw that everyone had left to go look around. The only person I saw was...Laurance? "I said leave. You are not welcome here. Go. Now." I said, glaring at him. "Nope, I am housing with Garroth! We already decided housemates while you were walking ahead of us. You are housing with Mal and Kitty. Scar, Ruby and Fox are housing together. And then DJ and LD are together." I sighed. "Ugh, fine. Just stay out of my way." I said. I looked around, and saw a girl standing in the street. I walked over to her. "Excuse me?" She turned around, and I was surprised, to say the least. "Aphmau?!" I shouted. She smiled. "Oh! You were that girl who came to MyStreet. Raina, right? Its so nice to see you! Are you moving here?" "Yeah, are there any houses for sale?" Aphmau nodded. "Here, actually. What do you think of this house?" I turned and saw an amazing looking house behind me. I walked inside and was amazed. It was beautiful! It even had a pool! "Sold. I will go get the girls." I said, smiling. I ran to the group. "Mal! Kitty! Come here, I found us a home!" We all ran to the house, and I gave them a tour. They both loved it, and we settled it. It was our home. We walked outside and saw everybody else deciding on their houses. Ruby, Scar, and Fox were across the street, LD and DJ were next door, and Garroth and Laurance were next door to Ruby, Scar, and Fox. I walked over to Aphmau. "Aphmau, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here? What happened to MyStreet?" Aphmau sighed. "Kawaii~Chan baking gone wrong..there was a fire. It burned down her home, and we all pitched in to help pay for repairs. We couldn't afford rent there anymore. So we left, and found this place." I nodded. "Oh..thats too bad about MyStreet." "Yeah." Everybody walked over to Aphmau and I. "We all picked out our homes. What do you think, guys?" Ruby asked. Everyone smiled and cheered. For the first time in over a year, I felt at home, happy, and safe. I looked on the horizon, where the sun was setting. In the distance, near the city, was a big sign. 'Green County' it read. Green County. I smiled at my friends. We were home. Green County is home.

Ok umm...how do I put this...uh...this is the last chapter of SuperNaturals..yeah sorry bout that. BUT THERE IS A SEQUEL I WILL BE WRITING IT AS YOU READ THIS. Thank you everybody for your amazing support on this book. When Ruby convinced me to get Wattpad, I never would have thought that I would get 2 reads, never mind 200!! Its crazy, and I honestly love writing these stories. But most of all, thank you to the following people:
_Ruby_Bleau_
_dreamer_of_dreams_
_Maleficent_Echo_
If it weren't for these girls, this book would have never been a thing. Thank you to them for
1. Putting up with me threatening to kill them off (directed to Scar and Mal)
2. Putting up with me threatening to ruin their ships (Directed to Scar)
(Disclaimer Scar I love you I'm sorry I gave you a lot of shiz throughout this book)
Anyways. What to expect in the next book:
The SuperNatural squad
Mystreet characters
Nova (yep I'm sorry shes coming back)
Lots of randomness and adventure

Ok. I have drawn this out long enough. I guess this is the end. Goodbye for now. See you guys in the next one.
AND THE BOOK IS ENDING IN
5
4
3
2
1
See you later guys..peace out
Raina🦋💜