Chapter Three

"Oh my gosh..." I whispered. "Well..you're a vampire!" Ruby yelled. I nodded. "Yeah no dip." Mal waved me over. "Come follow me." Ruby and Scar looked at each other worriedly. I couldn't blame them. Mal did seem quite threatening at times. But maybe she just had a bad day. She did seem like a very cool person to hang out with. I followed her quickly down the hallway. She gave me a tour of the entire house. It was massive! As we walked through the house, I could not help but wonder how a gang of 13 year old girls could afford a place like this. "Protecting society pays well.." Mal said. Oops, did I say that aloud? "Yes..you did." Mal said. I grinned worriedly. "I gotta stop doing that I do that a lot.." All of a sudden, Mal turned a corner and we were standing in a ginormous gym! She passed me a pair of boxing gloves. "Come on, we have to train you if you wanna protect the people!" We trained for hours on end. I was exhausted, but I felt so much stronger. I thanked Mal and went to my bedroom, falling asleep instantly.

When I woke up, I heard the girls rushing around the house. "We have a mission!" I heard them yell. I walked out, confused. "Where are we going?" I asked. Mal smiled. "Your training will be put to the test today. There are supposedly attacks happening today on MyStreet." Scar and Ruby squealed. "We get to meet Aphmau!" They screamed. "I get to meet Garroth, and we can fall in love and get married!" Scar screamed. I froze. "I'm sorry, who?" Scar looked at me. "Garroth." I looked at her. "Garroth is my best friend.." Everyone stared at me, obviously confused. I explained to them how the characters who they were currently all fangirling over were my actual friends. Then they asked the dreaded question. "Even Zane?!" I sighed. How was I supposed to explain to a bunch of Zane-crazy teenage girls that Zane is my arch nemesis? Oh this should be interesting...
Still slightly obsessed with this book😂 (Funny story so I told Scar I would set her up with Garroth in this book but also Garroth is Raina's best friend..This should be interesting...)
-Rae/Raina