Chapter Seven

-Raina's POV-

I stood there awkwardly as Nico stared at me. He never said a word. "Um..shall we go?" I ask politely. Nico nods quickly and we leave. The car ride is almost silent, with little conversation. We drive for an hour before we arrive at a movie theater. We go in and end up watching a horror movie.. Cliche. After the movie, I turn on my phone, and see a text from Mal.

Mal: the enemy is near you
Me: what enemy?
Mal: ...he is my father
Me: i am on the look out. Say no more
Mal: he is a dangerous man. Watch out.

I turned off my phone and looked around. I spotted him immediately. He looked just like Mal. Nico looked at me. "Um what are you doing?" He asked, as I started jogging over to Mal's father. "Just watch..this is going to be better than ang movie you will ever see." I smirked. "Hey! Buddy!" I yelled to Mal's father. He turned to face me. "Oh, how cute! A friend of my dear daughter." He said, with a sickly smile. I then remembered all the stories Mal had told me of her father. "Really? 'Dear daughter'? Let me tell you what I know. You abused Mal until her mother divorced you and took Mal away and kept her hidden from you for years. You had eventually found Mal, and continuously sent her threats. One day, she was walking in the woods, and met Ruby. She is our boss by the way. Our job is to take out people who commit crimes, and are our enemies. Huh, look at that. Hello, enemy.." I smirked. Even though he was much taller than I, the man had a look or pure terror on his face. He was looking at my hip. Oh yes, I nearly forgot. I have a holster with a gun on my hip at all times, per Ruby's request. I pulled it out and aimed. (AN: I'm an angel with a shotgun XD I did that solely for the song reference)
"You have about 5 seconds to tell me everything you know..or I will have to do this the hard way.." I said. He shook his head. "Fight me, little girl." I grinned. Oh, things were about to get very interesting. I looked over my shoulder and saw Nico, who had a look of pure terror on his face. I looked back, and Mal's father ran at me. He attempted to punch me, but I ducked down and dodged it, kicking him in the leg while doing so. He shouted out in pain and tripped. I took this as an opportunity to punch him in the face. I watched as he fell to the ground, passed out. I stood there, quite surprised. I never knew I had it in me. I heard footsteps running towards me. Nico. "What was that?!" He yelled, clearly shocked. I mean, I would be too, if the most shy, nerdy girl at my school all of a sudden just caused a scene and beat a grown man up. Well, now to explain everything to him. Oh, now this ought to be interesting.

HII guys. Sorry the chapters kinda short, I had surgery today, so I am quite tired. See you all in the next one! Bye yall!
-Raina/Rae