Chapter Seventeen

Before I begin, I got bored and decided to come up with a new character, they do not actually exist😂😂

-Mal's POV-
I have been in Morgan's captivity for a month. 36 days to be exact. Nobody has come..had they forgotten about me? I sighed and sat down on the cold, hard ground. I heard footsteps coming to the dungeon. Morgan came into view, with...Raina! I stood up and smiled. "Raina! You came!" I yelled. As they came closer, I realized Raina had a look of pure terror on her face. Morgan was holding her at gunpoint. She instantly relaxed when she heard my voice. "You're okay.." She whispered. I nodded. "Don't worry about me, I am not really the one at gunpoint right now.." I said softly, chuckling. Raina smiled. Morgan smirked. "You have a decision to make, sweetheart." She said to me. Another guard came out, with DJ, also at gunpoint. "One of them has to go, and you get to choose.." Morgan smiled. I looked at her, fury and shock covering my face. "5....4....." Morgan started counting. I was desperate. "JUST SHOOT ME! NOT THEM! THEY ARE INNOCENT!" I screamed, on the verge of tears. I heard a gunshot go off. I closed my eyes, not daring to look at which one of my friends was dead. "Love, look up. Its all okay. She is dead." Said an unfamiliar voice. They sounded British maybe? "Raina's dead.." I cried, taking note the voice said 'she'. "No! Queen Morgan." The voice said. I looked up. Raina and DJ were out of handcuffs, and Morgan was...dead. I saw a girl standing in the doorway of my cell. She had light orange hair that was in a bob. She had light magenta eyes, and a tail, much like the tail of a devil, but on the end was flames. "What? Who are you?" I asked, utterly confused. "My name is Nova. I am a Phoenix-girl. I shot Morgan before she could do any harm." The girl explained. "Wait. Why would you shoot her? I thought everybody here worshipped the ground she walks on?" Raina asked. I nodded, wondering the same thing. "Well..how do I put this? Morgan is my sister." Nova said. I gasped. "Your sister?!" I yelled. She nodded. "When we came to this world, our parents were the rulers. Morgan loved the attention she got as a princess, and wanted to rule as queen. So did I, but we had different intentions. She wanted power over everybody all the time. She had no good intentions. She would constantly take from people, take everything valuable to them. Meanwhile, my intentions were fair and simple. I wanted to give to people. Morgan and I got in a fight about who should be ruler. That night, she killed our parents, and blamed me. Of course they all believed her, because everybody was too scared to not believe her. Soon, I was just her lowly servant. I have been looking for a chance at revenge ever since the day she killed our parents. I guess I just got it.." Nova said, setting down her pistol. I could barely think straight. A million questions were running through my head. "I gotta get some fresh air." I said simply, walking away. This Nova girl seemed sweet, but something about her just seemed...off. How could she be related to Morgan? They looked completely different, and Morgan was not British! Hmm..I was going to keep my eye on that girl.

HAY REUNITED AT LAST YAY! My dad came in and read this because he thought I was texting..awkward..um ok what else?? Oh yeah so Nova just came to me cuz I was like "hey. Nova sounds cool. Lets do it." And so yeah😂 Oh and completely random but I am getting a dog soon!! My brother is getting a pug because well, why not give a ten year old boy a dog😂 ok thats it BYEEE
RAINA🦋