Chapter Five

Minutes later, we all pile into the car and start driving to MyStreet. It takes about 2 hours to get there from our home. Once we arrive, we are greeted by a girl with black hair and hazel eyes. "Thank you for coming, we are in great danger." The girl said gratefully. Ruby, Scar and Mal bowed to the girl. "It is our pleasure, Lady Aphmau!" Lady Aphmau led us around the town, introducing us to some of the residents. We were walking around a neighborhood when all of a sudden, something caught my eye. I turned, and saw none other than Garroth, AND ZANE?! I stood there, shocked. I was debating whether I should confront them or just walk away from it. Just as I started to walk away and find Lady Aphmau, Garroth turned around. As soon as he saw me, he looked shocked. I suppose I would be too if I just found out my best friend was abducted and is now a vampire/angel creature. He walked over to me, leaving Zane behind. "Excuse me, what is your name?" Garroth asked, smiling at me. 'Oh shiz gotta think fast' I thought. "Uhh I'm Rae." I said smiling back at him. He stared at me for a long time. "Snap outta it!" I yelled at him. "S-sorry.. you just look a lot like my best friend, Raina. But it can't be, Zane said she died two days ago in a car accident.." Garroth explained. 'Note to self: kill Zane next' I thought. "Tell me about her?" I asked Garroth. Garroth smiled, and sat down next to me in the grass. "We were best friends since 4th grade. She was the sweetest, funniest girl you would ever meet. She was a beautiful girl, but nobody really took the time to notice her beauty. She was very quiet and mysterious. When Zane told me about her death, I was crushed. I had plans to ask her out the day of her death.." Garroth's happy, silly mood darkened as he ended the story. He looked torn. "I never said goodbye.." he whispered. Before I could reply, Ruby came rushing over to us. "Raina, we have a plan let's go!" Ruby yelled. As soon as I heard that, I shot a death glare at Ruby. I looked over at Garroth, and it broke my heart. Never in my life had I seen him look so betrayed and upset. Garroth looked over at Ruby. "Wait..Tia?!"! He yelled. Ruby laughed nervously. "Uh hey Garroth, hi Raina.."I stared  at her, confused. At that moment, I realized. "Tia..." I said softly, smiling. How had I not noticed before?! I knew she had looked familiar. "Long time no see?" 'Ruby' said. I shook my head. "You lied to me. You told me you had to move to Japan!" I said, frustrated. "Rae, that was right when I found out I was a dark angel. I had to leave, the humans would get to me and do god knows what?" Tia said. I nodded. "K..I guess its ok if you aren't hurt.." I said. Now, you may be confused. Tia / Ruby and I were best friends years ago. One day, she had to leave to go to Japan for her father's job. That was 3 years ago, I had not seen her since. I watched as Tia and Garroth ran to catch up with the rest of the group. Wow..it had been less then 48 hours of knowing these people, and I could tell this adventure was going to be an interesting one..

I don't have much to say guys (i know thats a first) umm I hope yall enjoyed this chapter! Vote and comment please!

-Raina/Rae💜