Chapter Ten

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing Scar guys she is seriously the sweetest gal ever go check her out

-Scar's POV-
I watched as Raina went to go tell Nico about us..well..being supernaturals. I decided to go up to my bedroom. I ran upstairs and sat on my bed. I opened my phone and saw I had a missed text.
Garroth: hi Scar.. its Garroth XD
Me: Garroth? How'd you get my number?
Garroth: well I asked Ruby for it since you know we gotta plan our date.
The date! How could I forget about that.
Me: ughhh I forgot! Pick me up in two hours..i will be ready. See ya then XD
Garroth: See ya then gorgeous XD
"AHHHH!" I screamed, falling off my bed. Ruby and Mal came barging into my room. "What happened, who hurt you, whose butt do I need to kick?!" Mal screamed. I stood up and smiled. "GARROTH AND I ARE GOING ON  A DATE TONIGHT AND HE CALLED ME GORGEOUS!!" I shouted. Ruby smirked. "I believe you have a certain she-demon to thank for giving him your number.." She said. "RUBY I HAVE NEVER LOVED YOU MORE IN MY LIFE. NOT AS MUCH AS GARROTH THOUGH." I screamed, hugging her. I quickly noticed something. "Ok, where is Raina? Its kinda easy to tell if she isn't here because normally she won't shut up.." Mal and Ruby smirked. "She is downstairs..talking to Nico.." Mal said. I smiled. "That is cool." I walked to my closet to get ready for my date with Garroth. I decided to just wear blue jeans, a purple top and boots -see outfit above-. I never really wore makeup so I didn't bother with that. I quickly put my hair in a messy braid. I quickly looked at the clock. 4:15. I still had an hour before Garroth was here. So I decided to do my favorite pastime. Go bother Raina about Nico. I figured he would still be here. Perfect. I opened my door and ran to the staircase and slid down the banister. "RAINA WHAT'S UP, HOW IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" I screeched, landing gracefully at the bottom of the staircase. Raina turned around, clearly startled. She shot me a glare, while Nico was on the ground laughing. I chuckled. "I thought he left...oops.." I lied, grinning evilly. "Scar Eywolf. I am going to kill you." Raina said. She sounded really angry. One thing about Raina. She is the sweetest person ever. Until you get on her bad side that is. I sort of just demonstrated how to get on her bad side. "5 seconds." She said, venomously. "5...4...3.." She didn't have to tell me twice. I bolted out the door and ran as fast as I could, Raina close behind me. She chased me around for about 10 minutes, before I hit something. Dang it..I had run into the shed. I was trapped, with an angry Raina with me. "Heh heh heh.." I laughed nervously. Well, I was doomed. "Look, there's Nico!" I yelled, pointing behind her, in attempt to distract her. She looked behind her for a split second, which gave me just enough time to run out the door. "Ha. Ha. Ha. VERY FUNNY SCAR." Raina screeched, running after me. I looked behind me to see if she was still behind me. Horrible mistake. She was right behind me. "GOTCHA!" She yelled, grabbing me. "Don't hurt me.." I said nervously. Seriously, this girl was scary. She spends way too much time with Mal. Raina was still glaring at me. "Fine. But revenge is coming..soon.." She growled, backing away from me slowly. I turned to go back into the house and saw a car pull up in the driveway. Garroth was here. I walked over to him. "Hey Garroth! Ready?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "I'm ready, you look gorgeous by the way.." I blushed, looking down at the ground. "T-thanks.." I stuttered. "SCAR IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!" I heard a very familiar voice screech from behind me. Well, I guess a certain angel queen was going to die today. "Raina!" I shouted, blushing like crazy. She giggled and raced away. I quickly got into the car before Garroth had time to say anything. Garroth got in after me and we drove off. It was a very quiet, awkward car ride. "So..about you being madly in love with me.." Garroth said with a smirk. I groaned and put my hands over my face. "I can't believe she did that.." I moaned. I felt Garroth grab my hands and pull them away from my face. "Stop, you are covering that beautiful face of yours." He grinned. I turned beet red. "Uhm..uhh.." I stuttered. Before I had the chance to say anything, the seemingly impossible happened. He kissed me. I stared at him, at a loss for words. "Did that answer the 'madly in love with me' thing?" He joked. I nodded, smiling and blushing like crazy. He chuckled. "You really are something special Scar, you know?" I couldn't answer. I was trying to comprehend what just happened. Garroth kissed me...he kissed me.

HAI GUYZ WAZZUP ITS YA QUEEN RAINA. Hope ya enjoyed that. Comment what other ships ya wanna see here. Idk. Oh yeah I got to play Minecraft with Scar today (middle) and there is me (left) and Scar's friend Fen (right) so yeah idk um bye y'all

 Oh yeah I got to play Minecraft with Scar today (middle) and there is me (left) and Scar's friend Fen (right) so yeah idk um bye y'all

Raina