Chapter Nine

-Raina's POV-

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the wars won. I don't care if heaven won't take me back. I'd throw away my faith, babe. Just to keep you safe." I sang. Nico turned around in his seat and looked at me. He looked quite surprised. I guess he never knew I could sing. He smiled at me and turned back around. "Raina Violet is my angel with a shotgun.." I heard him mutter. I am assuming I was not meant to hear that.
After about an hour, we got back to the house. I was so excited to have Nico staying with us. But, as I skipped into the house, I realized I had to tell Nico something I was dreading. I had to tell him I was angel. Ruby came in behind me and glanced at me, smiling gently. It was like she knew what I was thinking. Nico came in the house and sat down. Well, it was now or never. "Hey.." I started, walking over to him and sitting down. "Hi?" He asked, confused. I sighed. "You know the song "Angel with A Shotgun", that song I was singing in the car?" Nico nodded. "Yeah.." I nodded. "Yeah. Um there mis really no easy way to say it. But..um I am a real angel. Like I can fly. I am an angel queen. Mal is a vampire. Ruby is a half-demon, Scar is a wolf." Nico studied me for a moment, as if trying to figure out I was joking. "You are serious.." he said finally. I nodded. "Yeah.." I said, quietly. "THAT IS AMAZING!" He yelled. I jumped back, slightly startled by his outburst. I nodded. "I suppose." He asked me a bunch of questions about being an angel. He actually seemed okay with all of it. Well, that was unexpected.. 

MKAY REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I WONT HAVE TIME TO UPDATE LATER AND IM ON THE BUS ALMOST AT SCHOOL SO YEAH SORRY FOLKS...

SuperNaturalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें