Chapter Thirteen

-Scar's POV-
Ok, that was the final straw. Morgan kidnapped Raina to get revenge on me. I was going to kill that little b*tch. "HEY MOR-" I was cut off by a hand clamped over my mouth. I turned around quickly. "Maleficent, what are you doing?!" I whispered. Mal shrugged. "I may or may not have put a recording device in your hand to make sure you were always safe.." she said, laughing. I groaned. "Morgan has Raina." I said. Mal quickly stopped laughing and glared in Morgan's direction. Boy, if looks could kill.. "MORGAN!" Mal screamed, standing up. "WHERE THE FU*K IS RAINA?!" Morgan turned around, confused. As soon as she saw us, she smirked. "Oh, how perfect! Yes, yes, she is right this way!" Morgan said, telling us to follow her. We quickly raced after her. She led us into a dark room, where we saw Raina. She was alive. "RAINA!" I screamed, tears of happiness running down my face. I ran towards her. She quickly backed away. "Who are you?! Don't harm me!" She yelled frantically. I stared at her. "No! Rai! Its me, Scar! Your best friend?" I shouted. Raina shook her head. "I don't know you. I have never seen you in my life." She said. I blinked back tears. "Rai, you are my best friend. My sister. Please, you have to remember me. Please." I pleaded. She stared at me blankly. "Go away. Morgan told me I am not to speak to strangers." She said, coldly. Morgan smirked. "Sorry girls. I guess she doesn't remember you. Oh well. Nice effort. Bye now." She waved us out. As I walked out, I could only imagine what Morgan had done to her. As we entered the portal, I screamed out in frustration. Raina doesn't remember us. We are basically dead to her. It was right then I made a decision. Tomorrow morning, I was going to kill Morgan.
  -Unknown POV-
I watched as the two mystery girls, who appeared to be friends with Raina, left the angel world. I sighed. I never wanted this. I hated this world, and I hated the life I was living. Despite all the screams from Queen Morgan, I entered the portal. I wanted to help them. I hope they accept my help, even though I am from the angel world. I tumbled out of the portal, and found myself in a forest. I looked around and saw a campfire, with the girls I saw and four other people with them. I hesitated. If they try to attack me, I was greatly outnumbered. I walked forward. "I come in peace! I want to help your friend Raina!" I shouted, holding my hands up in surrender. They all turned t face me. "Please help us.." said the blonde girl I saw earlier. I came forward, smiling at them. "My name is DJ." I said. They all took turns introducing themselves. I went and sat down next to Ruby, the brunette. I was glad they would let me help. I smiled even bigger. "Why are you smiling so much? You'll catch flies." Said Scar, the blonde. "Sorry, I tend to smile a lot when I am surrounded by beautiful girls.." I said, winking at them. "F-boy.." Mal, the redhead said. (A/N that rhymed XD) "Playing hard to get I see.." I said. Mal shook her head. "No, playing you-can't-get. Take a hint doofus.." She yelled. Wow, she was feisty. "Chill, babe." I said. Mal stood up. "STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!" She screeched, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes. "Want my help or not?" They all nodded quickly. I grinned. "Ok..here is my plan.."
  After about 30 minutes, we had a plan in place. "Let's go!" Ruby yelled, running to the portal. We all went in. As soon as we got in, we crouched down. "I will distract Morgan. Kitty, Scar, you two go get Raina and try to make her remember you. Fox, Ruby, and LD, you keep watch for guards. Nico, you go over there and distract the guards while they get to Raina. Mal, just stay there and look beautiful." I gave the orders, winking at Mal. She rolled her eyes. I stood up and walked casually over to Morgan. She wasn't the prettiest girl ever. She wasn't really my type. She had long black hair and brown eyes. "Hey, baby." I said, winking at her. Morgan blushed. "Oh, hello. And may I ask whom you are?" She asked. I flashed her a smile. "The name's DJ. I don't know you, but I just had to come over and talk to you. You just blew me away." I said. She giggled. "My name is Morgan..but you can call me Mrs. DJ." She winked. It was working. "What is a beautiful girl like you doing out here all alone?" I asked. Morgan smiled, still blushing. "Oh, right. I am so sorry, but, I cannot date you." Morgan said apologetically. I looked at her, confused. "And why is that, babe?" I asked. She sighed. "I have my eyes on another.." She said, dreamily. "Well, whoever he is, I bet he can't treat you the way I would." I said, half-heartedly. She barely noticed. "You know that Nico boy?" She asked bluntly. I looked at her, wide-eyed. "Yes.." I said. She smiled. "Yeah..but I hear he is dating that ugly b*tch, Raina. God, she is so annoying. Sometimes I just wanna kill her. Which, I will get to do very shortly." Her face turned cold. I went pale. I quickly recovered so she didn't notice. I looked over her shoulder and saw Nico, carrying Raina bridal style into the portal. "Uhh..may I take you out sometime?" I asked. Morgan thought for a moment. "Sure..then I can make Nico jealous and want to come crawling to me.." She said. I nodded. "Great! Can I take you out now?" She nodded. "Yeah." I punched her square in her perfect little nose. "HEY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She screamed. I kicked her in the stomach. "You said I can take you out. I never specified how." I smirked, slapping her one more time. She fell to the ground, passed out completely. Well, my job here is done. I ran to the portal and jumped through. Everybody was crowded around Raina. When they saw me, they all cheered. "Does she remember?" I asked, referring to Raina. Everybody stopped cheering. Nico stood up. "Yep. Everybody. Except me." He said sadly, walking away. Well, that wasn't supposed to happen..