Chapter 4

WARNING: The following chapter may contain mature content and strong language which may be offensive and/or inappropriate for some readers.

------

Jane's POV

As I step through the back room, a warm hand touches my shoulder. I slowly turn my head and my blue eyes, blonde haired god is standing there, a sexy smile on his face.

Smirking, I take his hand and lead him back to the back room. I lock the door behind us. He moves farther into the room, watching me. I lean back against the door, letting my eyes run slowly down his body, taking close note of the lean muscles in his chest, leading down to a narrow waist.

"So it's a yes then? For a one night together?" William asked me with an amusing smile.

"Just one night and that's all, right?" I looked into his eyes and then return to look at his body.

"Yep, just one night baby. Only tonight. That's all I'm asking." He winked at me.

This is it. I can't back out now. I can't believe I give in so easily. We're gonna do this. This will be the first time I sleep with someone after Adam. I try to block everything out. I try not to think about Noah at home, probably sleeping. Now, I'm just gonna focus on this man in front of me.

"I'm usually the man in action, babe. I'm always the one in charge. But tonight, I want to see that Sexy J inside you. Bring her out, come on. You own me tonight, baby." William told me with lust in his voice.

That's it. He's giving me the permission to make the first move. I'm not really an expert in bed but I'm not that stupid. Tonight, I'm not a Jane. Say hello to Sexy J.

Licking my lips as I get to his belt, I glance up at him to see him giving me the once over as well. The bulge in his jeans is impressive. I want to taste him. Moaning, I close my eyes for a minute. I feel his warm breath on my face and open my eyes to find him staring at me and moving his lips to mine.

His lips molding to mine. Slowly, sliding his tongue across my bottom lip, he ask for more. I parts my lips, his tongue stroking mine, then gently exploring my mouth. Damn. He tastes so good.

I haven't been intimate with anyone since Adam and god... how much have I been missing out? I miss having someone so close to me like this. Not the cuddle-snuggle-in-bed-with Noah kind of close but the kissing and touching kind of company I'm talking about here.

My hands slide from his shoulders, slowly downward. Stroking his chest, teasing along the ridges of his muscles lightly with my blunt nails. I reach for the top button of his shirt, my eyes asking permission. He nods. I kiss each revealed patch of skin as I undo the buttons, one by one.

His lips move from mine to nibble at my earlobe and slowly work their way down my neck. His breath is hot against my skin, eliciting a soft moan from me. Sliding my hands under his shirt, I work it off his broad shoulders and down his arms.

His hips begin to grind against my throbbing area. I press closer to him, he groans, pushing harder against me.

Slipping my fingers under the waistband of his suit pants and boxers, I wrap my hand around his length. Peering up at him through my lashes, I see his head fall back, mouth open, softly moaning as his hips push himself into my hand. My other hand eases up to undo his pants as I continue to stroke him. I slide them down and get a good look, it was heavy with need and gently throbbing.

Looking up at him through my lashes, I see him watching me, eyes hooded and dark. His hands caress my scalp, gently wrapping his fingers in my hair. He might be the dominant one but his move right now say otherwise. He's not controlling, but appreciating.