Chapter 25

I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS BOOK HAVE LESS THAN 10 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!

put on your seat belt people, this chapter is going to be a looong ride!

use your superhuman power to make the 'star' orange!!! ;)

enjoy reading :)

-----

Jane's POV

It's finally weekend. The warm summer breeze, combined with the crisp, refreshing smells of the waterfront created a perfect day for sightseeing or just relaxing.

I was sitting on a garden chair at the beautifully decorated patio. I don't see William as someone that enjoys gardening but there was a small garden in the patio. William must be having it for planting pots with fruits, vegetables, blooming flowers, shrubs and possibly even trees. William must have hired a garden and landscape designer to design a stunning outdoor space for his patio. With a petite patch of green, the creative planters and unique ideas here can easily make the garden fit for a king.

I flip over the pages of the Food Network Magazine that I'm currently reading, trying to find some new recipes for me to learn. Other than dancing, I also enjoy cooking and baking. Now that we have a big kitchen with complete kitchen supplies, my urge to cook has just getting bigger. William has told me that we could have just hired a maid to cook for us. But in my opinion, what's the point of having a nice, big kitchen if we never use it and only let the maid do the work? Where's the fun in that? Besides, Noah much more preferred my cooking. Luckily, after a while, William also has became more fond of my cooking too.

This morning, I made the classic french toast. I found out that Noah actually likes to eat french toast with peanut butter on top. Meanwhile, William and me preferred french toast with warm mapple syrup. Other than french toast, I also made cheesy chicken omelette which I learned from the Food Network Magazine. It's nothing fancy, just a fantastic basic cheese omelette with chicken slice. They taste great together in this big, flavor-packed omelette.

I'm still sitting on the garden chair in the patio, reading the food recipe magazine when I heard the sound of footsteps nearing me.

"Hey love." William called me.

"Hey" I replied without looking, my eyes were still fixed to the magazine in front of me.

He came up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. "What are you reading babe?" he asked me while taking a peak at the magazine.

I flipped the pages of the Food Network Magazine. "It's just a food magazine with recipes. I'm trying to learn some new recipes. See, this one looks good right?" I asked him, pointing at a page that showed a black pepper chicken fried steak with fries and salad.

"Mmm, looks delicious." he replied, rubbing my shoulders a bit more before running his hands down toward my breasts. I was stunned and froze.

"William." I moaned.

"Yes baby?" he asked amusingly. He cupped my breasts in his hands and squeezed it gently.

My head leaned back. "Babe, what are you doing?" I whispered frantically.

William chuckled and squeezed my breasts a little harder.

"Argh!" my voice came out in a little squeak.

William let go of my breasts while laughing at me. "Sorry babe." he said.

I huffed, faking to sulk in anger. "Stop teasing me, will you?"

"Alright, I'm sorry honey. It's just that, you looked so tense. I'm trying to help you let loose and chill." he said, chuckling.

"I'm totally fine. I need no chill because I am very much chill okay." I told him with a strong emphasis on the word 'very'.