Chapter 21

ATTENTION! PLEASE ALERT THAT I HAVE CHANGED THE TITLE OF THIS BOOK FROM 'HIS WANTS' TO 'BEAUTIFUL DISASTER' :)

make me happy by clicking the 'star' button on the top! <3

enjoy reading! ;)

-----

Jane's POV

The talk with Danny tonight really brought up something in me. And I recognized it as guilt. It has been years and I have been over the feelings long ago but it's back now. I was feeling guilty for leaving my dad alone. I was young and dumb at the time and I was scared so that's why I chose a stupid decision by running away from home. If only I talk to my dad first, I'm sure I could handle a little lecture from my dad but that sounds way better than running away and leave my dad alone. I'm so selfish. I didn't think about my dad first.

How is he now?

Who's taking care of him?

Is he okay?

Did he eat?

I should have never left him alone, he needs me just as much as I need him. The thoughts of going back home and search for him has crossed my mind a few times now. But I'm scared to go back to my old house.

What if he doesn't want to see me anymore?

What if he is mad at me for running away?

What if he is no longer want me as his daughter?

"Jane? Baby, you're alright?" I heard William asked me. I saw his head poked inside on my bedroom door. Noah was already asleep beside me on the bed.

William kept his promise to pick me up at the pub and sent me home. I have changed into my pjs while William made some coffee.

"Hey, come in." I said urging him inside. William looked at me from the door with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you sure? Is that okay?" William asked. This is the first time he's going to be inside my room and it was nice of him to ask for my consent first. He do knows that I take my personal space seriously and he respect that.

"Sure it's fine. Come here babe." I smiled at him while patting the edge of the bed for him to seat.

William returned the smile and came inside with two mugs of coffee in his hands. "Here's one for you with extra sweetener... and one for me. Black, just like how I like it." William said while handing me the mug of coffee on his right hand. I took it slowly because the mug felt hot on my skin.

"Thanks William." I said. I blew the coffee slowly to cool it off a little before taking a sip.

"Anything for you baby. So he has been sleeping since we arrived?" William asked while his right hand brushed off Noah's hair that covered his forehead.

"Yeah, Mary told me all he did tonight was coloring and eat some bread with jam." I said and put my coffee on the bedside table.

William stared at Noah for awhile before copying me and put his coffee on the bedside table. He took both of my hands and hold it.

"Jane, you know I love you right?" William asked me.

"Yes William and I love you too. Are you okay? Is there anything you wanted to tell me?" I asked him carefully, curious as to what he is going to say.

"Yeah, I kind of want to talk about something but I don't know if this is the right time though." William said while slightly rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.