Chapter 16

William's POV

I've been waiting for this day. I finally realized that I was too in love with Jane and I was ready to take the next step with her. Every time I'm with her she always makes me happy. Every time a man is trying to get close to her I will be discontent and jealous. All these things make me realize that I may have fallen in love with Jane. I am so much in love with her.

And Noah... though he is not my biological child but his presence always makes me feel happy and relieved. My love for Noah comes naturally and I can't help but to love him like my own kid. I like to see him smile and laugh. When I see him happy it will surely make me happy too.

Jane's fortitude in raising Noah made me feel very impressed with her. No matter how big the obstacles and challenges Jane needs to face but she remains strong and always adheres to her life principle to give Noah the best and make sure their lives are organized.

But I do not want to see Jane trying so hard in raising his son anymore. I will take care of them well and provide enough for them. I will make sure their lives are happier. With all the money I have I think it's more than enough for them. I know sometimes I'm a very busy guy but I'll try my best to spend more time with Jane and Noah.

-

I was sipping my coffee when I feel like someone is watching me. I look up and see Jane is watching me with a quizzical face.

We were drinking coffee on the couch at Jane's apartment while Noah sat on the floor focusing on watching the cartoon on TV.

"What?" I asked her.

"Well, first of all it's Saturday and you suddenly came here without telling me first. Second, you somehow looks gregarious..?" she said in a tone of inquiry.

I just smile a little before shrugging, "So what if it's Saturday? I thought I am welcome to be here anytime. Besides, it's weekend and I don't have to work today."

"So you finally decided that weekend will be your days off work? No offence Mr. CEO but I thought you're an everyday working man and nothing can separate you from your jobs and ridiculously important meetings." Jane said with a smirk on her face.

I focus my view on Noah before replying, "Hate to break it to you pretty girl but not anymore. From now on, my weekends are only meant to be spent with important ones."

I stole a glance at Jane and saw her face reddened like a tomato.

God, Jane is so cute when she's blushing.

At least now she knows where she stands in my life. Jane and Noah had become very important to me recently and I can't deny the fact that they might as well be my first priority now. I am more than happy to spend my weekend with these two. I also don't mind at all if I have to spend my entire life with them.

I smile at the thought of spending my life with Jane and Noah. Waking up to a sexy woman like Jane would be a blessing. Having breakfast while play fighting with Noah sounds like home and happiness.

"Jane... actually if you don't mind I would like to ask you out tonight."

"Oh, you want to bring us out again? Where to?" Jane asked me with a surprised face.

I shake my head slowly, "No, what I mean is, uh, would you like to go to dinner with me? Just us. Like a date."

Jane has a look like she is thinking and hesitating.

"If you're worried about Noah then don't worry cause I could hire a nanny for a night to look after him-"

"No William it's not that, I was just shocked I guess." She slipped her hair behind her ears, "Of course I would go on a date with you. And about Noah I'm sure I could ask Mary to look after him tonight."

"Wait... really? You'll go on a date with me? Okay, okay... god yes! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. Thank you for giving me the chance to prove myself to you, I'm so happy you wanted to go out with me. I promise I'll take you to the most fanciest place with great chefs and make it the best date you've ever been to."

Jane only chuckled before looking at me with a mischievous smile. She leaned closer and said, "I don't mind as long as we get to eat bagel after." She said in a sultry tone.

Fuck

Her words meant nothing special but her voice is so fucking sexy.

How did she do it?

How could words as simple as that coming out from her mouth could turn me on so bad? 

Suddenly, our sexual tension was cut off when we heard a light snore. We looked at the floor and saw Noah sleeping soundly.

Noah was such a sight for sore eyes.

-----

aw this chapter means a lot to me because William finally convinced himself that he loves Jane! their date will be on the next chapter!! also it would be nice if you guys let me know if there's any concept/scene that you want me to write. request is open if you want me to dedicate a chapter for you :)

please VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!