Chapter 10

Jane's POV

I got up around 8 am with dried tears on my face.

Last night's event still burning inside my head. It's obvious that William was trying to make me jealous, probably because I rejected him. Remind me not to mess with him because he sure do know how to make someone suffered.

I'm still in bed and I turn my gaze from the ceiling to the sleeping little angel beside me. I kissed Noah's cheek and his eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning baby.vGet up, we'll have breakfast and then I'll take you out so we could get ice cream." I told him when his eyes were fully opened.

"But mommy... I wanna sleep." He replied.

"Nope! C'mon get up!" I said tapping his nose. Noah just rolled over to his other side. I sighed and went over to the bathroom.

After a few times I finally managed to made Noah left the bed. He was all dressed, sitting on the couch, watching some morning cartoon show on the TV. 

I walked over to him and he looked up at me. "Baby, ready to go?"

"Yes!" He said grabbing my hand as he stood up. Noah is so excited to get ice cream so we only had a cereal bar for breakfast.

We arrived at the ice cream shop and Noah quickly made me ordered his chocolate flavored ice cream.

We were eating ice cream at one of the booth in the ice cream when Noah asked me about William.

"Mommy, when is Uncle Will going to take me to the park again?"

I sighed, "Baby, uncle Will is a busy man. He's not always going to be here if we want to go anywhere."

"But mommy... uncle Will said if I want to go anywhere then I can ask you to tell him." Noah said.

"Noah, listen to me. You must not get attached to uncle Will okay? He's not always going to be here for us. He's only my friend and he's also a very, very busy man. So let's not bother him anymore yeah?" I told Noah.

Noah only nods, "Okay mommy..."

By hearing his voice I knew that he is sad. I feel bad for him. I hate seeing my baby sad.

Damn you William for putting me in this situation!

-

Revenge

I decided to get revenge on William after what he did to me nights ago. He wants to play this game then come on, let the game begin. 

I won't let William get the satisfaction of seeing me jealous while seeing him with another girl. No, I'm going to show him that I could do better. He enjoyed seeing me jealous? Well then, let's see how he's going to act when he's the one who's jealous and riled up.

It was hot in the pub tonight. The mass of dancing figures took up most of the space on the small hardwood dance floor. There are also people leaned against the walls, resting after dancing for too long.

I saw William on his usual seat, drinking one of the oddly colored drink that were always served at the bar. As he finished drinking and looking around, his eyes finally rested on me. A small smile came to his face when he looked at me. His blue eyes were wide with excitement and then he was looking around the pub again, taking it all in.

Oh, poor William, the rich CEO doesn't know what's in store for him tonight.

My hair was down loose flowing in waves over my shoulders. I was wearing a light blue top with matching tight skirt that showed off just the right amount of skin.