Chapter 12

Jane's POV 

After that night we went to the funfair, William has been texting me all day and visiting me at the pub every night. He even pick me up and drop me home, "It was dangerous for a beautiful lady like you to walk home alone at night. I will pick you up and drop you home every night from now on. I'm taking no risk and I feel better knowing that you went home safe." That's what he told me.

Tonight, I'm wearing a tight full length singlet with a high waisted short. I walked to the podium and turned sideways then started grinding my hips. If It Ain't Love by Jason Derulo started playing.

I placed my hands on the pole and spun around it. I did a split and whipped my hair. I stood up and began walking forward around the pole with my inside arm holding onto the pole. I hooked my inside leg around the front of the pole and bring my outside arm to the pole. Similar to the martini spin, I extended my outside leg but angled it downward and point my toes.

I can feel William's eyes on me the whole time I'm dancing. I steal a look at him while licking my lips. He replied with a smirk.

I stood straight up with my back to the pole and both arms holding onto the pole behind me. I extended one leg forward and point my toes. I began sliding down the pole while bending the knee of my supporting leg.

I saw William mouthed 'sexy' at me and I swear I can't control myself from blushing. No one seems to notice our flirty glances at each other and I'm glad for it.

As usual, William drove me home again tonight. I was about to walk inside my apartment when I felt someone hold my wrist, stopping me. 

"Jane, can I talk to you for a minute?" William asked me.

I turned my body so I'm facing him, "Yeah sure. What is it?"

"First, you look incredibly hot tonight. That moves you made at the pub tonight made me crazy, ya know. And second, I was planning on taking you out again. This Sunday, perhaps..." He said with a smile. "With Noah of course." He added.

I blushed hearing his words. My face is probably as red as a tomato right now. Without thinking I just nodded at him, "Sure. What time? And where?"

"Great! I pick you guys at 1 pm. It's a surprise but I'm sure Noah would like it there." William said while grinning.

I nodded casually at him. "Okay then."

"Oh and just wear something casual, it might be a bit hot during that time of day." William told me.

"Wow, I'm getting more curious at where you would be taking us but yeah sure, something casual, okay." I smiled.

"Right, you should get inside now. Noah is probably waiting for you." William said while gesturing to my apartment.

"Alright, thanks for sending me home. Goodnight William." I waved at him.

"My pleasure, goodnight Jane." He waved back with a smile.

-----

short chapter, i know. this is just a filler and im trying to get this book going. anyway i still hope that you enjoy the pole dancing scene because i do!

p.s. i actually did listen to if it ain't love while writing this so yeah that's how i get the feels for the pole dancing scene

please VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!