Chapter 7

Jane's POV

I grab my purse and hurriedly make my way to the front door. I kiss Noah's head when I meet Noah and Mary at the living room.

"Goodnight, love. I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay? Sleep early!" I told William.

I turned to look at Mary, "I'll be going now, Mary. Take a good care of him! Bye."

"Bye, Jane. Be safe!" I heard Mary said before I closed the front door.

As you can see, I was eager to leave. It's not that I'm excited to do my job. Actually, tonight I don't have to walk all the way to the pub. No, I didn't bought a car. William is picking me up!

Have I mentioned that we exchanged numbers that time we had lunch together? Well, we did. He said he would be visiting the pub too so why not he picks me up and we could go together. I said no at first, but he insists. So that's why I'm pretty excited right now to see him.

I saw William was leaning against his car while tapping away on his phone. As I got closer, William sense my presence and look up to me. He put his phone in his back pocket and open the passenger door for me. Such a gentleman.

"Hello, Jane." William smiled.

"Hello, William. Thank you, you don't have to go all gentleman with me. I can do it myself you know." I said as I got inside his car.

William get inside his car, start the engine and drive towards the pub.

He put his hand on my thigh. "You look nice in that coat babe, but I'm sure whatever you're wearing underneath is even nicer."

Me and William started to flirt now and then but William knows his limit. This cocky side of him will always stay in him and I can't change that. It's not like I want to. I enjoy his sneaky comment sometimes. It turns me on, every time.

"Trust me, whatever I'm wearing underneath this, is not nice at all." I winked at him.

I can heard his sharp intake of breath. I guess I'm turning him on.

Oops.

When we arrived at the pub, I went straight away to the back room to change while William went to the bar to have a drink.

Tonight, I'm wearing a purple lace strappy chemise. I'm excited to see William's reaction when he see me in this outfit.

I walked my way to the podium. I saw Danny on the modern jukebox trying to choose a perfect song for me to dance to.

The intro of Wicked Games by The Weeknd started playing. People has gathered around the podium and cheered for me.

"You look hot as always, Sexy J!" I heard someone from the crowd shouted at me.

I turn around once the first verse begins. I prances down the podium, my heels clicking against the stage. I waves to some guys who are hooting and hollering at me. My dark brown curls pounce up and down against my back.

Once I was at the end of the podium, I grip the pole and swing myself around it. I drop it low, shaking my ass. I bring it back up and leans my back up against the pole. Sliding down it, I kick my legs up in the air.

"We love you, Sexy J!" A man screams from the crowd.

I whips my body around the dancer's pole and with my legs out in a V-shape, I climbs up it. I wrap my legs around the pole and bends backwards.

I saw William eyes darken. He looked at me like a lion ready to pounce on its prey.

I never actually care about anyone from the crowd while I was dancing. I only dance, drink and went home. But now, William has all my attention.